Vampire Survivors truly has a lot of weapons, upgrades, evolutions, unions, and gifts, and it’s understandable if a player gets lost trying to learn about all the combinations. Below is a list of how to evolve every eligible Vampire Survivors weapon.
How to Unlock All Weapon Evolutions in Vampire Survivors
The primary gameplay loop in Vampire Survivors is killing enemies, collecting gems (XP), and choosing perks when you level up. The game doesn’t directly tell you this. Still, you can unlock hidden upgrades or evolutions with certain combinations of items in your kit. This requires a specific pair of a weapon and a passive item, leveling the weapon up to its maximum level and then grabbing a treasure chest. Also, the chest has to have spawned after the ten-minute mark in your run.
Here are the “recipes” that will help you become the ultimate Vampire Survivor in the world.
All Vampire Survivors Weapon Evolutions Listed
There are a lot of combinations to remember, so make sure to bookmark this page to use it as a cheat sheet later.
- Bloody Tear – Whip + Hollow Heart: critical damage and HP absorb
- Holy Wand – Magic Wand + Empty Tome: no cooldown; constant firing
- Thousand Edge – Knife + Bracer: no cooldown; constant firing
- Death Spiral – Axe + Candelabrador: massive circle of scythes that cuts through enemies the length of the screen
- Heaven Sword – Cross + Clover: critical damage
- Unholy Vespers – King Bible + Spellbinder: constant circle around the player
- Hellfire – Fire Wand + Spinach: passes through enemies the length of the screen
- Soul Eater – Garlic + Pummarola: widens the area of effect and absorbs HP; deals extra damage when healing
- La Borra – Santa Water + Attractorb: areas of effect (puddles) follow the player and grow
- Vandalier – Peachone + Ebony Wings: more damage, area, etc
- NO FUTURE – Runetracer + Armor
- Thunder Loop – Lightning Ring + Duplicator
- Gorgeous Moon – Pentagram + Crown
- Phieraggi – Phiera Der Tuphello + Eight The Sparrow + Tiragisu (only guns must be at max level)
- Vicious Hunger – Gatti Amari + Stone Mask
- Mannajja – Song of Mana + Skull O’Maniac
- Valkyrie turner – Shadow Pinion + Wings
- Infinite Corridor – Clock Lancet + Silver Ring + Gold Ring (all need to be maxed)
- Crimson Shroud – Laurel + Metaglio Left + Metaglio Right
- Fuwalafuwaloo – Bloody Tear + Vento Sacro (both need to be maxed)
- Bi-Bracelet – Bracelet and nothing else! It just needs to be at max level.
- Tri-Bracelet – Bi-Bracelet and nothing else! It just needs to be at max level.
- Sole Solution – Victory Sword + Torrona’s Box (both need to be maxed)
- Ashes of Musspell – Flames of Misspell + Torrona’s Box (both need to be maxed)
- Celestial Voulge – Glass Fandango + Wings (both need to be maxed)
To reiterate, evolving a weapon requires getting it to the maximum level and having the needed item in your inventory. For Vandalier and Spellstrom, you need all ingredients leveled up, but no passive item is needed.
Vampire Survivors: Legacy of the Moonspell Evolutions
Legacy of the Moonspell is the first DLC for Vampire Survivors that has half a dozen new evolutions, so make sure to check out All New Weapon Evolutions in Vampire Survivors Legacy of the Moonspell DLC if you need help with unlocking them.
Vampire Survivors: Tides of the Foscari Weapon Evolutions, Unions
Tides of the Foscari is the second DLC for Vampire Survivors that has four new evolutions and a union. Make sure to check out All New Weapons and Evolutions in Vampire Survivors Tides of the Foscari DLC Listed for guides on how to unlock them all.
If you want to learn about every collectible in Vampire Survivors, check out our Vampire Survivors Collection Guide