In Disney Dreamlight Valley, Fugu, commonly known as puffer fish, is considered one of the hardest to find. Not only do you have to focus on orange fishing circles, but you also have to wait for the right weather conditions. For everyone who wants to complete their collection logs, finding Fugu is a necessity, especially for cooking food. Both recipes, Steamed Fugu and Fugu Sushi are surprisingly difficult to figure out, even if you’re familiar with their real-world counterparts. If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to discover how to make Fugu Sushi in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Make Fugu Sushi in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Below is the complete recipe for making Fugu Sushi in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Fugu: Fish at Dazzle Beach while it is raining. Target orange fishing spots!
- Rice: You can buy some from the Goofy Stall in the Glade of Trust. If you grow your own, you’ll have to wait 50 minutes for the plant to mature.
- Seaweed: Fish in any region besides the Plaza, avoiding the bubbling fishing circles to ensure you don’t get any fish. You can also find some along Dazzle Beach’s coastline and near the Glade of Trust’s river.
Once you have all three ingredients, use them in a cooking pot to make your sushi.
Despite this recipe seeming very simplistic, it is much more complex than you may anticipate if you don’t have any Fugu. You’ll find Fugu exclusively at Dazzle Beach while it’s raining. If you’re fishing on a bright, sunny day, you won’t find any of these fish. Instead, you’re more likely to catch Kingfish or Swordfish. Furthermore, these two fish spawn during rainstorms, so you are not guaranteed to find Fugu even during ideal weather conditions. Just make sure you focus on orange fishing spots and hope for the best.
Are you interested in discovering more sushi recipes? Be sure to check out our guides below:
- How to Make Sake Sushi in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Maguro Sushi in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Kappa Maki in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Sake Maki in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Tekka Maki in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Sushi in Disney Dreamlight Valley: All Sushi Types
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’re interested in reading a complete list of every cooking recipe in the game, be sure to check out our Disney Dreamlight Valley Cooking Guide.