There are all kinds of dishes to create in Disney Dreamlight Valley. You have several options if you want to make some cheesy vegetable puffs. If you’re in the mood for a salad, you’ve got plenty of choices here too. Anyone interested in sushi can also look forward to some dishes, including a plate of Kappa Maki. If you’re interested in learning this recipe, continue reading to discover how to make Kappa Maki in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Make Kappa Maki in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Kappa Maki is a type of sushi with a cucumber filling. Even in the real world, it’s a relatively simple dish to create compared to those with multiple ingredients!
Below is the complete recipe to make Kappa Maki in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Seaweed x1 – Forage them around the Glade of Trust and Sunlit Plateau or fish them from any region other than the Plaza.
- Cucumber x1 – Purchase cucumbers or seeds from Frosted Heights before growing them. They take an hour and 15 minutes to grow.
- Rice x1- Purchase rice or seeds from the Glade of Trust before growing them. They take 50 minutes to grow.
After getting your hands on each ingredient, use them in a cooking pot to create the dish.
There are several sushi recipes alongside this one in the game. Below are some examples:
- Fugu Sushi: Fugu, Rice, Seaweed
- Maguro Sushi: Tuna, Seaweed, Rice, Ginger
- Sake Sushi: Salmon, Rice
- Sushi: Rice, Any Fish
Check out our Disney Dreamlight Valley All Sushi Types guide for more details about each dish.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’re interested in learning more, click the Disney Dreamlight Valley tag below to view our complete catalog of articles for the game.