In the magical world of Disney Dreamlight Valley, you may occasionally run into trouble with figuring out different recipes. This isn’t necessarily because a dish is difficult to make. It’s often because the meal is similar to others in the game. One example is the trio of waffles, chocolate waffles and crepes, which are well-known for having nearly identical ingredient combinations. If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to discover how to make Chocolate Waffles in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Make Chocolate Waffles in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Below is the complete recipe for making Chocolate Waffles in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Wheat: Purchase from the Goofy Stall in Peaceful Meadow. If you grow your own, it’ll take around one minute for the plant to mature.
- Milk: Buy from the Chez Remy Pantry for 230 Star Coins.
- Eggs: Buy from the Chez Remy Pantry for 220 Star Coins.
- Cocoa Beans: Forage from wild trees in the Glade of Trust and Sunlit Plateau.
With all four items on hand, head to a nearby stove or the Chez Remy kitchen to make the dessert!
Right away, you may notice some similarities between chocolate waffles, regular waffles and crepes. They have nearly identical recipes with only one ingredient differentiating each. You may have accidentally made one of these while attempting to cook chocolate waffles! Below is the correct item combination for each:
- Wheat, Milk, Eggs, and Sugarcane = Waffles
- Wheat, Milk, Eggs, and Vanilla = Crepe
- Wheat, Milk, Eggs, and Cocoa Beans = Chocolate Waffles
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out How to Make Blueberry Pie. If you’d rather see the complete list of every cooking recipe in the game, be sure to read through our Disney Dreamlight Valley Cooking Guide.