Desserts in Disney Dreamlight Valley are some of the most challenging dishes to cook. You mix some ingredients expecting one result but get another by accident. Waffles are well-known for this since you’ll often make crepes instead. If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to discover how to make waffles in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Make Waffles in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Below is the complete recipe for making regular Waffles in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Wheat x1: You can buy wheat or seeds from the Goofy Stall in Peaceful Meadow. Growing your own takes around one minute.
- Milk x1: Purchase from the Chez Remy Pantry for 230 Star Coins.
- Eggs x1: Buy from the Chez Remy Pantry for 220 Star Coins.
- Any Sweets x1: Despite being listed as “Any” sweet, make sure you’re using sugarcane for this recipe. You can buy some from Dazzle Beach.
With each ingredient in tow, head to a stove or the Chez Remy cooking station and start making the dish.
Despite the recipe saying you can use “Any” sweets, this isn’t true. The only one that works is sugarcane. If you use any other sweet, you’ll get different dishes. Below are some examples:
- Wheat, Milk, Eggs, and Sugarcane = Waffles
- Wheat, Milk, Eggs, and Vanilla = Crepe
- Wheat, Milk, Eggs, and Cocoa Beans = Chocolate Waffles
If you’d like to make the other dishes, you can swap the last ingredient around as you wish. However, if you want to make regular waffles specifically, you’ll have to use sugarcane. You can buy sugarcane from the Goofy Stall in Dazzle Beach for 29 Star Coins or purchase seeds for five coins.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’d like to learn more about the game, check out How to Make Berry Salad. If you’d rather see an entire list of every cooking recipe in the game, be sure to check out our Disney Dreamlight Valley Cooking Guide.