Many players’ favorite pastime in this adorable Disney-themed game created by Gameloft is, of course, you guessed it: cooking. Disney Dreamlight Valley allows you to make dozens of different meals, whether it’s a main course dish, dessert, or a snack, and with over 160 recipes to cook, there’s no shortage of ways to combine ingredients.
One such recipe is the Berry Salad, and we’re here to walk you through how to cook it. Here’s how to make Berry Salad in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Ingredients for Berry Salad Recipe in Disney Dreamlight Valley
If you want to make this tasty Berry Salad, you will need the following ingredients:
- Raspberries (foraged from bushes in the Plaza and Peaceful Meadows)
- Blueberries (foraged from bushes in the Forest of Valor and Dazzle Beach)
- Gooseberries (foraged from bushes in Frosted Heights and the Forgotten Lands)
- A piece of Coal (mined from rock – bring a mining buddy with you!)
Once you are ready to create the best salad out there, drag all three types of berries into the cooking pot and start the process with a hit of the “Start Cooking” button. Once it’s done, it will appear in your inventory ready for you to sell, eat for buffs, or gift to another character.
Now that you know how to cook Berry Salad in Disney Dreamlight Valley, make sure to browse through our DDLV game tag for more guides. If you’re still in the cooking mood, check out the following recipes that we have written about recently:
- How to Make Beignets in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Kronk’s Spinach Puffs in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Puree in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Bell Pepper Puffs in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Eggplant Puffs in Disney Dreamlight Valley
See you at Prima Games soon!