With the nearly 200 recipes in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you’re bound to find some problematic dishes occasionally. While making a simple salad or pizza isn’t the most challenging, many desserts in the game are far more complex. Not only do they have similar recipes, but some ingredients are difficult to obtain. If you’re interested in learning about one example, continue reading to discover how to make beignets in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Make Beignets in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Below is the complete recipe to make Beignets in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Wheat – Buy from Goofy’s Stall in the Peaceful Meadow. If you grow some instead, you’ll have to wait one minute for it to finish.
- Canola – Buy from Goofy’s Stall in the Forest of Valor. If you grow some, you’ll have to wait 35 minutes for it to mature.
- Eggs – Purchase from the Chez Remy Pantry for 220 Star Coins.
- Sugarcane – Buy from Goofy’s Stall in Dazzle Beach. If you grow the plant, you’ll have to wait seven minutes for it to finish.
Once you have all four ingredients, toss them into a cooking pot or stove and begin making the dish.
Even though this recipe may sound simple at first, several similar ones are in the game. Below are some examples you can check out along the way:
- Biscuits: Wheat, Sugarcane, Butter
- Cheesecake: Cheese, Wheat, Sugarcane, Any Fruit
- Coconut Cake: Coconut, Wheat, Eggs, Sugarcane
- Waffles: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Any Sweet
- Wedding Cake: Butter, Sugarcane, Vanilla, Eggs, Wheat
- Wonderland Cookies: Butter, Sugarcane, Vanilla, Wheat
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out How to Get Cucumber and How to Make Kronk’s Spinach Puffs. If you’d rather see the complete list of every cooking recipe in the game, be sure to check out our Disney Dreamlight Valley Cooking Guide.