Did you know 10 recipes start with “Fish” in Disney Dreamlight Valley? You’ve got plenty of fish dishes to choose from, ranging from fish sandwiches to risotto. With these recipes having so many similarities, it’s very easy to mix them up. If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to discover how to make fish steak in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Make Fish Steak in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Below is the complete recipe for making Fish Steak in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Any Fish: Some examples include herring, bass, cod, carp, and perch.
- Basil: Forage from wild plants in Peaceful Meadow.
- Tomato: Purchase tomatoes or seeds from the Dazzle Beach Goofy Stall. If you plant your own, be prepared to wait 25 minutes for them to finish growing.
After getting your hands on each item, head to the Chez Remy kitchen or any nearby stove and start cooking!
Since you can use any fish in this recipe, it doesn’t matter which one you choose. You can opt for a herring or bass if you want a cheaper option. If you don’t mind using a rarer, more expensive fish, you’re more than welcome to use swordfish, kingfish or even anglerfish. Even though some of these are used in other recipes, they have vastly different ingredients that differentiate them.
If you’re curious about how to make some of the other fish dishes, try out some of these recipes:
- Fish Creole: Garlic, Rice, Tomato, Any Fish, Any Vegetable
- Fish Sandwich: Any Fish, Wheat
- Fish ‘n’ Chips: Wheat, Canola, Potato, Any Fish
- Fish Pie: Wheat, Butter, Any Fish
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out How to Make Walleye en Papillote. If you’d rather see the complete list of every cooking recipe in the game, be sure to check out our Disney Dreamlight Valley Cooking Guide.