As you progress in Disney Dreamlight Valley, more and more options open up for customizing your experience. Though decorating your home is a core part of the game, another fun aspect is cooking and baking. With more than 150 recipes currently available, you have a variety to choose from. Some recipes in particular are especially useful for increasing friendship levels with characters, and banana splits happen to be one of them.
Banana Split Recipe in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Recipes like the banana split are rated, and the best are those with five stars. However, as you might guess, the top recipes are also often the most difficult to make. The banana split is no exception, requiring five different ingredients to create. Additionally, many of the necessary ingredients aren’t available until you’ve advanced a decent ways into the game, so don’t expect to be able to immediately make it. That being said, you will need one Banana, one Slush Ice, one Sugarcane, one Milk, and one of any sweet.
Where to Find the Banana Split Ingredients in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Learning the recipe and how to make it is all well and good, but knowing where to find the necessary food items is even more helpful. You can find the locations for the ingredients you’ll need below:
- Banana – This is pretty common and can be found in Peaceful Meadow and Dazzle Beach. You can find them growing on trees.
- Slush Ice – You need to buy this from Chez Remy and have completed Remy’s 10-star Friendship quest. Once that is done, you can purchase it with Star Coins.
- Sugarcane – Sugarcane can be grown yourself or bought from Goofy’s Stall in Dazzle Beach.
- Milk – Buy this from Chez Remy with Star Coins, just like the Slush Ice.
- One Sweet – The last ingredient is interesting, as it can be any sweet item you would like to use. I’d recommend sugarcane since you’ll already need some for the recipe anyway.
If you’re curious about cooking other dishes, feel free to check out our Disney Dreamlight Valley Cooking Guide, which features every recipe in the game!