There’s nothing quite like playing a new game with friends. If you’ve been keeping up with Palia for a while, you may be familiar with its Refer a Friend program, allowing you to receive cosmetic items for inviting friends to play. However, you’ll have to claim the items first before using them. To learn more, read to discover how to redeem Palia’s Refer a Friend program rewards.
Palia: How to Redeem Refer a Friend Program Rewards
After referring at least one friend to Palia and becoming eligible for a reward, you can take the following steps to redeem your items:
- Load up Palia, log into your account, and enter the server.
- Press P on your keyboard and click the News icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Referral Reward mail and claim your items.
- Restart your game!
Once you claim your items, you can use them in your Wardrobe or the Tailor’s changing rooms.
For more details about this system and its rewards, check out our guide on Palia’s Refer A Friend Program!
Why Are My Refer a Friend Rewards Not Appearing?
If you don’t see your rewards in-game, there may be a few reasons:
- You haven’t referred anyone to Palia
- You recently referred someone and have to wait up to 24 hours for it to process
- There is a server-side error preventing you from redeeming your reward
If you waited up to 24 hours for your Refer A Friend rewards to appear, and they still haven’t, you can contact Palia’s help center to determine what the problem might be!
Palia will be available to play on Nintendo Switch and PC. To learn more about the game, check out whether Palia will release on consoles, or click the tag below to explore our growing article list!