Destiny 2 Lightfall introduces another new subclass to the sandbox. The last addition to subclasseses came from Beyond Light when the team introduced Stasis. As with all of the Destiny 2 subclasses, Aspects and Fragments will allow you to build out the Strand subclass how you want to play. Here are all of the Aspects and Fragments for Strand in Destiny 2 Lightfall.
Destiny 2 Lightfall: All Strand Aspects and Fragments
Aspects and Fragments allow you to craft a subclass that suits your playstyle and creates different types of synergy with Exotic gear and weapons.
Related: How to Find the Gilded Precept Lost Sector on Neomuna in Destiny 2
- Weaver’s Call – Cast your Rift to weave three Threadlings and deploy any Threadlings you have perched.
- Mindspun Invocation – Your Grapple, Shackle Grenade, and Threadling Grenade have enhanced functionality.
- Your Grapple Melee spawns three Threadling eggs.
- Hold Grenade to consume your Shackle Grenade and activate Weaver’s Trance. Final blows while Weaver’s Trance is active create a Suspending detonation
- Hold Grenade: Hold to Consume your Threadling Grenade and immediately generate five Perched Threadlings.
- Ensnaring Slam – Activate your air move to consume your class ability energy and dive to the ground, suspending all nearby targets on impact. Using this ability extends class ability cooldown time.
- Widow’s Silk – Grapple more often and create grapple points that you and your fireteam can use indefinitely. You have an additional Grenade charge. Your grapple creates a Grapple Tangle at the grapple point.
- Into the Fray – Enhance your armor with Woven Mail and increase your melee regeneration. Destroying a Tangle or casting your Super grants Woven Mail for nearby allies.
- Drengr’s Lash – Activate your class ability to create a ripple in reality that travels forward along the ground, suspending damaging targets it hits.
- Thread of Mind: Defeating Suspended targets grants Class Ability Energy
- Thread of Fury: Damaging targets with a Tangle grants Melee Energy
- Thread of Ascent: Activating your Grenade Ability reloads your equipped weapon and grants bonus airborne effectiveness and handling for a short duration.
- Thread of Finality: Finishers final blow create Threadlings
- Thread of Warding: Picking up an Orb of Power grants Woven Mail
- Thread of Wisdom: Defeating Suspended targets with precision final blows creates an Orb of power
- Thread of Rebirth: Strand Weapon final blows have a chance to create a Threadling
- Thread of Transmutation: While you have Woven Mail, weapon final blows create a Tangle
- Thread of Propagation: Powered Melee final blows grant your Strand weapons Unraveling rounds
- Thread of Evolution: Threadlings travel farther and deal additional damage
- Thread of Isolation: Landing rapid precision hits emits a Severing burst from the target
- Thread of Binding: Super final blows emit a Suspending burst from the target
- Thread of Generation: Dealing damage generates Grenade Energy
- Thread of Continuity: Suspend, Unravel, and Sever effects applied to targets have increased duration.
Those are all of the current Aspects and Fragments for Strand in Destiny 2 Ligthfall. Check out all of the new weapons added in the Lightfall expansion.