So, you’ve unlocked your new Legendary vehicle in the Paldea region. Then you’ll know how slow it can feel when running through the overworld. Luckily, there is a way to upgrade the speed, as well as gain other upgrades like swimming and climbing. Here is every Koraidon and Miraidon upgrade in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet and how to unlock them.
How to Unlock Koraidon and Miraidon Upgrades in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
There are five upgrades for Koraidon (Pokemon Scarlet) and Miraidon (Pokemon Violet). To unlock them, you must defeat the five Titan Pokemon on the Path of Legends in the Paldea region.
You can’t just take them on in any order though, not unless you want your butt kicked anyway, as they get progressively harder. Head on over to our Best Path of Legends Titan Order in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet guide for our recommendation on which order to defeat them in.
All Koraidon and Miraidon Upgrades in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
The list below contains all the upgrades for the Legendary Pokemon and which Titan Pokemon you’ll need to beat to unlock it:
- Sprinting – Stony Cliff Titan (Rock)
- Climbing – False Dragon Titan (Dragon)
- Swimming – Lurking Steel Titan (Steel)
- High Jump – Open Sky Titan (Flying)
- Gliding – Quaking Earth Titan (Ground)
Good luck, Trainers!
For more Pokemon Scarlet and Violet guides, click through to our game tag to browse our archives. You may also be interested in the following:
- Which Starter Pokemon to Pick in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
- All New Pokemon in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
- How Long Does Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Take to Beat? – Answered
- How to Get Smoliv in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
- How to Evolve Primeape into Annihilape in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
- All New TMs and Moves in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet