The day has finally come. Vampire Survivors has finally been released after 10 months in Early Access. The potential for the Indie Game of the year 2022 is right there in front of us. Poncle has shared a massive list of updates and new content, giving players a boatload of stuff to unlock. We have unlocked everything, as always, so if you need help in your own game, check out our Vampire Survivors 1.0 coverage.
And now, let’s cover the Patch Notes.
Vampire Survivors v1.0 Release Notes
Here are the Patch Notes from the Official Steam, Page along with links to our guides in case you need help. Enjoy!
- 3 achievements to fix existing unlocks:
Complete any 30 minutes stage with Gallo or Divano. [Unlocks: Bracelet]
Discover every standard evolution and union. [Unlocks: Candybox]
Evolve the Bracelet and then the Bi-Bracelet. [Unlocks: 500 gold]
- 4 new achievements:
Find all the relics from all stages. [Unlocks stage: Eudaimonia M.]
Obtain Gracia’s Mirror.
How to Unlock the Gracia’s Mirror in Vampire Survivors v1.0
Obtain the Seventh Trumpet.
How to Unlock the Seventh Trumpet in Vampire Survivors v1.0
See the final fireworks.
How to See the Final Fireworks and Unlock the Greatest Jubilee, New Weapon in Vampire Survivors v1.0
- 1 new event stage
- 1 new weapon
How to Evolve Flames of Misspell into Ashes of Musspell in Vampire Survivors v1.0
- New skins for: Pugnala, Giovanna, Poppea, Concetta, and Mask of the Red Death.
- New “Side B” soundtrack. Every Side B track unlocks together with the stage it belongs to.
- New option for “blast processed” sound effects.
- Added missing music tracks for Il Molise (and Boss Rash in 0.11.400)
- Added 11 languages: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
- Added Twitch integration: the chat makes decisions for you and triggers special events. Enable in Options by typing in the chat’s name, no need to log in or do anything weird.
- Stages layout is upside down (can be disabled in Options) plus minor visual changes depending on the stage.
- Gold gains are increased by 200%. Luck bonus of 20%.
- Enemies start with +200% Max Health.
- Enemies gain 5% Max Health every minute and 1% movement speed every 2 minutes (cumulative with the Bone Zone enemy bonuses).
- The merchant also sells: Skip, Banish, and Reroll (can carry up to 20) and 1 extra Arcana.
- The Reaper won’t spawn at the final minute.
- Reaching the final minute of a stage will make the enemy waves to restart from minute 0, completing a “cycle”.
- Enemies gain 100% of their base Max Health per cycle.
- Enemies spawn frequency and amount are increased by 50% per cycle.
- Enemies deal 25% more damage per cycle. The player’s max damage cap is diminished by 1 per cycle.
- The merchant respawns on every cycle and sells “+1 Revival” instead of Golden Eggs.
- Reduced level requirements for character achievements (reach LV 100 is now LV80, reach LV99 is now reach LV50)
- Mindbender now unlocks at 50 COLLECTION items instead of 100
- New UI to show what relics are available in each stage
- New UI to show what stages have been cleared for each character (plus option to turn it off)
- New UI option to lock the selection of a music track so it persists between runs
- Each rank in Banish and Reroll now grants 2 of them instead of 1.
- Picking up an Orologion also slows down Gold Fever decay by 50%
- Lightning Ring and Thunderloop are now affected by Arcana II – Twilight Requiem
- Bracelet is now affected by arcana XIV – Jail of Crystal. Bi-Bracelet is also affected by Arcana II – Twilight Requiem. Tri-Bracelet is also affected by Arcana XIX – Heart of Fire
- Reduced Sketamari’s HP recovery when absorbing other skeletons.
- Increased XP gain in the early minutes of the Dairy Plant.
- Increased base gold amount in treasure chests.
- “Recovery” stat now also affects the potency of health recovery pickups.
- Arcana II – Twilight Requiem’s explosions damage is now affected by Curse.
- “quick start” now becomes available after unlocking the 5 main stages.
- Capped all Limit break bonuses other than Might (this in particular is very open to suggestions in case it makes sense to increase some caps)
Twitch Mode Details
Currently requires a physical keyboard to be set up. To enable Twitch mode, go to Options from the main menu, type your Twitch channel name in the text box and click the Twitch connect button.
From now on, level-up decisions will be made by the Twitch chat by typing a number from 1 to 7, depending on the options available on the level-up screen. Viewers will also be able to choose special commands like Reroll and Banish.
In the second half of every minute, the chat will also be able to vote on what special event will happen at the start of the next minute by typing a,b, or c. This vote is secret and the results are revealed only when the next minute ticks.
Playing in Hurry mode also allows the chat to trigger events every 30 seconds instead than every minute.
(It is not possible to change the position of the Twitch Selection panel at this time, but suggestions are welcome).
That was the official release info from Poncle. Twitch Mode looks pretty fun and we are bound to see some Twitch highlights on YouTube pretty soon!