If you’re a fan of cooking in Disney Dreamlight Valley, look no further than Mother Gothel’s request to make sushi and lobster rolls! While sushi is a relatively simple dish, lobster rolls are a five-star dish requiring several specific items. Getting even one ingredient wrong will result in a completely different dish! If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to discover how to make lobster rolls in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Make Lobster Rolls in Disney Dreamlight Valley
You’ll need five specific ingredients in Disney Dreamlight Valley to create lobster rolls:
- Lobster: Fish in the Glade of Trust, targeting rare, orange circles in the river. As a general rule of thumb, bring a fishing friend along so you have a chance of finding a second lobster.
- Garlic: Harvest wild garlic plants in the Forest of Valor, much like spices in other regions.
- Lemon: Forage from lemon trees in the Forest of Valor and the Glade of Trust.
- Wheat: Farm these using seeds purchased from Goofy’s Stall in Peaceful Meadow.
- Butter: Purchase from Remy’s Pantry in Chez Remy.
To gather all five items, you must have the Forest of Valor, and the Glade of Trust unlocked. While you’ll likely have both of these areas open if you’re completing Mother Gothel’s quest, you may not if you’re cooking the dish for fun. Be sure to unlock both regions before moving forward.
Once you have all five ingredients, head to a nearby stove or Chez Remy to begin cooking. Toss all five items into the cooking pot to make the dish. If you add the correct ingredients, you’ll make a five-star lobster roll, ready to serve!
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out How to Craft a Magical Scroll and Ink Kit and How To Get Iron Ore and Ingot in Disney Dreamlight Valley.