Fallen in love with the Paldea region’s new chubby piggy? Because same. How could you not? It’s perfect. But did you know that Lechonk has two evolution forms based on gender? Here’s everything you need to know about how to evolve Lechonk into Oinkologne in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
How to Evolve Lechonk into Oinkologne in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
First things first, if you’ve somehow yet to catch a Lechonk or if you simply want to catch another one, check out our How to Get Lechonk in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet guide for more information.
The Gen 9 Normal-type evolves into Oinkologne at level 18. But it changes forms depending on which gender you evolve. If this sounds complicated, don’t worry – it is simply a case of leveling and evolving; no weird gimmicks here. Unlike Pawmi’s evolution line.
If you evolve a male Lechonk, it transforms into a black Oinkologne with pink eyelids, a pink nose, and pink hooves. If you opt to evolve a female one, it changes into a dark brown Oinkologne with a light brown head, yellow under eyes, and a lighter shade of pink for the nose, eyelids, and hooves. See the screenshots below for the two gender differences.
Now that you know how to evolve Lechon into Oinkologne in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, take a look at more of our evolution guides:
- All Starter Evolutions in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet: Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly
- How to Evolve Nymble into Lokix in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
- Pokemon Scarlet & Violet: How to Evolve Charcadet into Armarouge or Ceruledge
- How to Evolve Bramblin into Brambleghast in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
- How to Evolve Primeape into Annihilape in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
- How to Evolve Tarountula into Spidops in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet