Playing Hogwarts Legacy can mean finishing the main story, a few side quests, or getting every field guide page, conjuration, and other collectibles in the game. If you’d like to learn more, continue reading for a comprehensive guide on completing Depulso Puzzle Room 2 in Hogwarts Legacy.
How to Complete Depulso Puzzle Room 2 in Hogwarts Legacy
The second Depulso puzzle room is in the Bell Tower Wing, within the North Hall. You can get here quickly by heading to the Bell Tower Courtyard Floo Flame and making a beeline south through the History of Magic classroom until you see a golden button on the wall. Hit this with Depulso to unveil the dungeon.
Once you’re in the room, walk down the hall and through the doorway. You’ll immediately see a stone wall with two paths on either side. For the sake of simplicity, we’ll start left. Go left and look out into the room to find golden blocks in a T-shaped and others scattered around.
You’ll also find a spinning golden cube, which you can hit to reset the puzzle room anytime.
Getting the First Treasure Chest
Like the first Depulso Room, this is a multi-part puzzle series to unlock the final collection chest. You can go about this puzzle in multiple ways and take different steps throughout. Below is one of several ways to start the first part:
- Cast Accio on the T-shaped golden blocks to bring them all toward you.
- Go down and look west toward the T-shaped blocks. Next to them, you’ll find two more gold cubes. Use Accio on the bottom one to send it east across the room.
- Use Accio on the top block to push it against the north wall. Cast Accio again to send it east across the room.
- Cast Depulso on the two bottom blocks to send them north. You’ll create a small staircase using the three cubes.
- Use Accio on the staircase to bring it west. It’ll stop halfway across the room, allowing you to jump onto the raised stone platform.
- Go up the cube stairs and loot the treasure chest!
After receiving your first reward, reset the room to begin the second part of the puzzle!
Part Two of the First Room
That’s right. There are multiple rooms here. Don’t worry too much; half of this repeats the first part! Nonetheless, below is one way to get to the exit:
- Repeat the first four steps of the last part to send the T-blocks across the room and create the three-cube staircase.
- Look south to find a lone golden block in the wall. Use Accio to send it north before casting Depulso to push it against the east wall.
- Use Depulso to push the two blocks north.
- Cast Accio on the group of cubes to launch them west. They’ll land in a similar spot to the one they did in the last part.
- Use Accio again to send them south, bringing them closer to the exit door.
- Remember the T-shaped cubes from before? Use Accio to bring them south, then recast to launch it east.
By the end, you’ll get this mess of blocks. If it looks confusing, don’t worry; you’re almost there. You’ll have to climb these blocks to reach the door!
Rather than starting in that small alcove, head around the back in between the sets of cubes. You’ll find that the cubes create a winding staircase directly up to the doors!
You won’t find the collectible chest here, though. There’s a part two!
Reaching the Depulso Puzzle Room 2 Collectible Chest
In this second room, you’ll find the gold reset in the center of the ceiling, with golden blocks all around. While still very challenging, it’s much faster than the first one. There are also several ways you can go about finishing this room, with the steps below describing one way:
- Head down to the area of blocks and look for three cubes next to a row of four blocks. Use Depulso on the three blocks to push them south.
- Cast Accio on the blocks west of these three to send them north.
- Use Accio to send the three blocks west.
- Use Depulso on the row of four blocks near the starting platform to launch them east toward the wall.
- Stand behind them and cast Depulso again to send them south.
- Use Accio on the L-shaped blocks to pull them north before recasting Accio to send them west. Push them back south using Depulso.
- Go back west to find the three blocks from before against the wall. Push them south using Depulso.
- Cast Accio to send the three blocks east toward the L-shaped cubes.
- Use Accio to bring the entire structure north closer to your character.
- Cast Depulso to push the path south toward the back wall, allowing you to walk up and climb the cubes toward the door.
Once you walk through the doors, you’ll find the collection chest on the floor to claim! By opening this chest, you’ll officially complete the Depulso Puzzle Room 2 dungeon in Hogwarts Legacy. You’ll find a door at the end leading you back to the school, allowing you to leave and continue your playthrough without backtracking through this minigame area.
To learn more about the game’s secret locations and areas, check out how to open Slytherin’s Scriptorium in Hogwarts Legacy, or click the tag below to explore our growing article list.