Are you progressing through Tower of Fantasy’s main story? Have you decided to adventure around to complete a few side missions? Maybe you’re relaxing by a cooking station and making some soup instead? Regardless of what you’re up to, gathering supplies and making some cooked dishes is an important part of progressing through the game.
Specifically, making Iced Strawberry Soda is one example of a useful dish. Not only do you need it to complete side quests, but it restores satiety as a bonus. However, finding the most important ingredient, strawberries, isn’t easy! If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to discover where to find strawberries in Tower of Fantasy.
Where to Find Strawberries in Tower of Fantasy
You’ll primarily find strawberries around Navia and Crown. There are numerous spawn points around these two areas, particularly in the north and western regions of Navia and north of the Crown’s Miners’ Camps. Furthermore, most strawberry locations have three to four plants in one space, giving you anywhere from nine to twelve strawberries in one go.
Below are some specific spawn spots to find strawberries in Tower of Fantasy:
- Along the coastline south of the Raincaller Island Spacerift in Navia. Coordinates: -685.8, -905.9
- Clustered around the northern Navia cliffsides. Coordinates: -839.2, -863.5
- Surrounding the Navia Omnium Tower. Coordinates: -280.8, -969.3
- North of South Seventh Day Forest in Navia. Coordinates: -249.9, -452.7
- North of the Miners’ Camps in Crown. Coordinates: 316.3, 110.8
- Directly northwest of the Southern Mountains Spacerift in Crown. Coordinates: 244.1, 623.8
Similar to Phosphogranates or tomatoes, strawberry plants appear as leafy plants with brown stems. When you approach the plant, you’ll find a “Strawberry” indicator on your screen, telling you what plant type you’ve discovered.
Strawberries appear in three different cooking recipes. While you do not need a lot of strawberries, it’s always good to have extras! This is especially true if you’re using the creation menu and want to dump all of them into the crafting interface to raise your success rate.
Below are the three recipes that use strawberries:
- Jam on Toast: Small Blueberry Jar x1, Strawberry x1 and Homi Grain x3
- Iced Strawberry Soda: Strawberry x2, Honey x2 and Carbonated Water x1
- Fruit Cake: Strawberry x2, Homi Grain x1, Fallen Fruit x1 and Poultry Egg x1
Tower of Fantasy is available on PC, Android, and iOS devices through the official website. If you’re interested in learning about other food ingredients, check out how to get Rice, Brown Rice, and Balloon Fruit.