It’s been a while since any Vampire Survivors content updates, but Poncle strikes when you least expect it. Patch v1.3.0 is arriving on February 9, 2023, and we’re here to lay out the Patch Notes, which contains all new achievements, relics, and a new weapon, character, and stage. Spoilers ahead!
Vampire Survivors v1.3.0 Patch Notes
v1.3.0 is releasing on all of Vampire Survivors’ current platforms: (PC, Mac, Xbox, Mobile) on February 9. The exact time it’ll land is unknown, but based on previous patch drops, it’ll likely be morning-noon for the Americas and afternoon-evening for Europe.
The patch contains:
- Three new achievements
- One new challenge stage
- Two new relics to get a new PowerUp and something special
Spoiler video and more information from Prima Games are below:
- Items not necessary for Queen Sigma’s unlock have a different background color in the Collection. Same for DLC items.
- If you have the Yellow Sign, collected a total of at least 5k Golden Eggs, and at least 1M gold, The Eggman appears in Moongolow
- “spoopyseason” spell should now permanently unlock the questionable Halloween character skins for Mortaccio, Yatta Cavallo, Bianca Ramba, and O’Sole Meeo
- skin choices are reflected in the grid in the Character Selection screen
- added spells for new unlocks:
recycletheforest : Unlocks Bat Country + its Hyper mode
tengillesbalm : Unlocks Apoplexy relic
gottagofast : Unlocks Chaos Malachite relic
Related: Prima Games’ GOTY 2022: Truly, These are Games of the Year
Here are links to guides for the patch so you can hit the ground running the second it releases:
- How to Unlock Bat Country Challenge Stage in Vampire Survivors
- How to Unlock Halloween Skins for Mortaccio, Yatta Cavallo, Bianca Ramba, and O’Sole Meeo in Vampire Survivors
- Vampire Survivors: Is Bone Evolution Possible? – Answered
- How to Find the Chaos Malachite Relic and Evolve Bone Mortaccio in Vampire Survivors
- Where to Find Apoplexy Relic in Vampire Survivors and Unlock the Charm Power Up
Also: a BIG “thank you!” from Prima to the Vampire Survivors community. Thank you for identifying our genuine passion for Vampire Survivors and for checking out our guides so much. It gives us the motivation to keep going. We’ll do our best to cover all of the new content for Vampire Survivors as soon as it’s released. And finally, thank you, Poncle, for creating this crazy game.