Valheim has resurged in popularity ever since the Mistlands update was released, and if you aren’t sold on revisiting the game you grinded a few years ago, Ashlands is also on the way. It seems that Iron Gate has gone to fifth gear after a long period of hibernation, and there are many new cuisine specialties that you can make in Valheim. Here are the best dishes in Valheim, ranked. You will be amazed at how many different food items have been added over the course of the development of Valheim and we will be glad to share which foods are the best.
Best Food in Valheim (April 2023)
There’s quite a lot of food in Valheim, ranging from stuff that you pick up in the wilds and eat to end-game food which is tedious to make due to the scarcity of the materials required. However, we will disregard the production difficulties and sort the food based on what they provide because we assume everyone will max out their resources before heading out to raids. Food can reinforce your character with Health, Stamina, and Eitr bonuses.
Now, some food is better for tanks, some for mages, and some for damage dealers. Still, you will undoubtedly find a decent combination of food for your character, depending on your situation.
- S-Tier: The combined value of Health, Stamina, and Eitr is over 110 which is the best bracket in the game
- A-Tier: Combined value greater than 100
- B-Tier: Combined value greater than 80
- C-Tier: Combined value greater than 60
- D-Tier: Combined value greater than 50
- F-Tier: Combined value 50 or lower
- R-Tier: Random Tier. Bukeperries (or Puke Berries, shall we say) are there to purge your stomach and choose different food for your character.
We hope you liked this tier list and that you will stock up on the best food! Make sure to check out How to Build a Chicken Farm in Valheim: Everything You Need To Know About Chickens and All Cheat Codes and Item List in Valheim on Prima Games.