Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds is the latest spin-off of the popular JRPG series that recently arrived on mobile platforms and PCs. This time, the game is more in the MMO style so in addition to solo adventures in the beautiful Studio Ghibli anime-inspired world, you can also play with friends where things get a lot more fun. In the guide below, find out how to play Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds with friends online.
How to Play Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds with Friends
For starters, to play with friends you need to be on the same server. Keep in mind that there are also regional restrictions on servers, so this should be taken into account, especially if you have friends in other countries. Check out the names of the regional servers below:
- North American Region: Jade, Onyx
- European Regions: Rose, Sage
- Southeast Asian Regions: Aqua, Sand
Once you have decided on which server you will be on, all you have to do is add your friends to your friend list following the steps below:
- Open the Menu by tapping the icon with three lines in the top-right of your screen.
- In the Community options, tap on the Social button.
- Enter the Friends tab.
- Tap or click the Add Friend button in the bottom right.
- There are two ways to Add Friend, you need your friend’s exact username or you can search for them through the list of Suggested Friends. It is always better to get their username beforehand via outside communication like Discord.
- After your request is sent, you just have to wait for them to accept the request.
Is Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds Crossplay?
If you and your friends play Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds on different platforms, it is still possible to adventure together as it supports crossplay as well as cross-progression. This means that you will be able to transfer personal progress in the game between platforms, but also to play with friends regardless of whether they are on a mobile or PC.
For more Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds, check out:
- Best Familiars in Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds (Tier List)
- How to Change Your Character’s Appearance in Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds
- How to Play on PC
- How to Redeem Codes
- How to Disable Auto-Play