Remember the beautiful Ni No Kuni 2 from 2018? The JRPG that received a fantastic reception from fans and critics was a breath of the fresh air in the popular genre. Instead of releasing another big sequel for console and PC, we got a brand new game for mobile platforms.
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds brings everything we’ve come to expect from Studio Ghibli and Level-5, including beautiful anime graphics, a mystical setting, adorable opponents, and a fairytale narrative. The only difference is that the combat system here is not as tight as in the big games, but certainly, if you want more of that unique Ni No Kuni atmosphere, you can’t go wrong.
As this is a game that is more similar to Genshin Impact than a classical JRPG where you play with predetermined characters, here you have the opportunity to customize your character in detail. Here’s how to change your character’s appearance in Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds.
How to Change Your Character’s Appearance in Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds
To switch up the look of your character, open the main menu and tap the character icon (top icon on the right-hand side). Then select “Costumes” to open the dressing room screen, with new options in the menu on the right as follows:
- Outfit – You can personalize your character’s clothing in great detail here.
- Hair – Select your preferred hairstyle.
- Hair Decoration – Does exactly what it says on the tin – adds an accessory to their hair.
- Appearance Decoration – Additional decorations to make you stand out.
- Face – You can also adjust your character’s facial features with makeup and designs.
Completing quests and other in-game activities will eventually unlock additional items that can be used in the Costumes menu to make your character even more unique.