There are five classes to choose from in Studio Ghibli and Level-5’s new mobile title: Witch, Swordsman, Rogue, Destroyer, and Engineer. While each character can only pick one, you can have separate saves and can jump between them whenever you want. Here’s how to switch between characters in Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds.
How to Change Characters in Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds
So, you’re playing as a Witch but want to try out the Rogue class, for example. Unfortunately, you can’t swap as the class you pick will always remain the same. You can, however, play each character separately as a separate save file, similar to how Destiny 2 works.
If you want to try out a new character and class, it’s very simple. Just follow the steps outlined below:
- Boot up the mobile game and load your current character.
- Click on the three lines in the top right corner, AKA the hamburger.
- On the bottom hotbar you’ll see a gear icon. Tap it to go to the Settings menu.
- Head to Account and then click on Select Character.
- Now pick who you want to play as and then select Start Adventure.
After choosing your desired character, tap Customize Character to personalize them with several different options including their skin tone, hair type, eye color, and more.
All Characters and Classes in Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds
On the Select Character screen, you’ll see five characters, all of whom represent a different class and a type of combat:
- Witch – DPS Magic
- Swordsman – DPS
- Rogue – Ranged Support
- Destroyer – Tank
- Engineer – Ranged Attack and Healer
Now that you know how to switch between characters in Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds, check out some of our other NNKCW guides below: