Endless adventures await you in the new Ni No Kuni game, where reality and fantasy collide. With every completed mission, you are rewarded with items. At the same time, you can find different things like weapons, armor, resources, and familiars along your journey. Due to this, you’ll no doubt experience a lack of inventory slots for everything. Here’s how to get more backpack space in Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds.
Can You Get More Backpack Space in Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds?
If you have run out of space, don’t worry. There are several ways to increase inventory size in Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds and they’re all fairly easy, requiring low effort from the player:
- You are rewarded with more backpack space after reaching Class Grade 1 and 2. You get Class Grade 1 at level 20, and among other rewards, you get additional 25 backpack slots.
- When you hit level 40, you will reach Class Grade 2 and get 25 extra backpack slots. You can increase the space further by doing this with all five classes for a massive 250 slots.
- While the thought of leveling all classes sounds daunting, you can power through to level 20 in under an hour if you’re fast. It’s worth doing, and doesn’t cost anything.
- Another way to increase inventory is to buy additional slots with Diamonds. However, this is a relatively expensive option. Diamonds are scarce in the game, and one extra slot costs 15 Diamonds. You can buy them in the in-game shop with real money, or sometimes earn them from main story missions – though this is slow.
- You can always sell unwanted items to free up space. Or you can use extra weapons to level up your existing ones in the Equipment menu.
Now check out How to Play Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds with Friends or click on the tag below the article for more guides.