While fighting monsters and completing missions is a fun way to unlock vehicles in Tower of Fantasy, there’s something special about getting the Dust Wheeler. As one of the most difficult mounts to get in the entire game, you’ll look incredibly stylish driving around in one of these. If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to discover how to get the Dust Wheeler in Tower of Fantasy.
How to Get the Dust Wheeler in Tower of Fantasy
The Dust Wheeler is attainable by achieving Grand Marshal Rank in the Tower of Fantasy Apex League. The Apex League is the PvP mode of Tower of Fantasy, which you’ll gain access to after reaching character level 30. To access it, head to your Adventure menu next to the Shop icon, tap Challenge, and enter Apex League. From here, you can find a match and fight other players!
Grand Marshal is the highest rank in the entire game mode and requires you to climb through six others. You’ll initially start at Private rank, and as you gain more stars, you’ll increase your level and climb up the ladder.
Before you enter PvP, the game mode does have some rules to consider:
- The Apex League arena is only available from 12:00 until 24:00 each day.
- You’ll fight against an evenly-matched player. You gain one point for each win, and the first to two points wins!
- You’ll respawn in a random location with your health restored upon death. To increase your chances of winning the next fight, you’ll also gain a 25% damage boost.
- A shrinking mechanic in the match causes the playing field to decrease in size periodically. If you’re outside this range, you’ll lose health over time.
- The entire match lasts up to five minutes.
Since plenty of players make real-world purchases to gain top-tier weapons and relics, winning in higher-ranked matches may be slightly challenging. However, you do not have to spend money to succeed! By practicing your fighting skills, upgrading your equipment, and getting a little lucky with your gacha pulls, you still have plenty of opportunities to climb the leaderboards and secure a spot as a Grand Marshal. Since it’s such a high rank, though, it’ll take some time and dedication.
Tower of Fantasy is available on PC, Android, and iOS devices through the official website. If you’re interested in obtaining other vehicles, check out our Omnium Beast Cockpit, Right Arm, and Left Arm guides.