Destiny 2 has a lot of different exotic weapons to choose from. In the ever-growing catalog of weapons and armor added to the game, it can be difficult to parse how to obtain every piece of gear in Destiny 2. Here’s how to get the Quicksilver Storm exotic auto rifle in Destiny 2.
How to get Quicksilver Storm in Destiny 2 Lightfall
The Quicksilver Storm exotic auto rifle is currently exclusive to the Destiny 2 Lightfall annual pass. Players who purchase the Annual Pass will be granted Quicksilver Storm immediately upon logging into the game; you just have to go pick it up.
Once you log into Destiny 2, head to the tower, and talk to the Cryptarch Master Rahool, he will have plenty of new rewards to give you for purchasing the Destiny 2 Lightfall Annual Pass.
Related: Destiny 2 Lightfall: All Neomunia Region Chest Locations
Among all of those rewards will be the Quicksilver Storm exotic auto rifle and its ornament to give it a pink and green glow.
Quicksilver Storm may become available in-game down the line, but as of the time of writing this it is exclusive to Destiny 2 Lightfall Annual Pass holders. You can still purchase the Annual Pass if you want to grab all of the new seasons and content going forward.
Quicksilver Storm Weapon Perks
Here are all of the weapon Perks for Quicksilver Storm
- Corkscrew Rifling: Slightly increases range and stability. Slightly increases handling and speed.
- High-Caliber rounds: Shots from this weapon knock the target back farther – Slightly increases range
- Grenade Chase: Landing multiple rockets loads a grenade. Hold Reload to switch into Grenade Launcher mode.
- Hand-Land Stock: This weapon is optimized for recoil control – Increases stability
- Kill Tracker: This weapon tracks the number of enemies you defeat with it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get Quicksilver Storm in Destiny 2 Lightfall. Check out all of the new weapons in Destiny 2 Lighttfall.