Dunsparce is one of those Pokemon that fans have been begging The Pokemon Company for years to make an evolution for. And after what feels like forever, they finally listened, adding one into Gen 9. Here’s how to evolve Dunsparce into Dudunsparce in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Evolving Dunsparce into Dudunsparce in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
If you’ve yet to catch yourself a Dunsparce in the Paldea region or simply want another for whatever reason, head on over to our How to Get Dunsparce in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet guide for its location spawns.
Once you’ve added the Normal-type Pokemon to your team, it’s time to evolve it into its brand-new evolution. To do this, you need to make sure your Dunsparce knows the Hyper Drill move, which it automatically learns at level 32. If you accidentally rejected the move, you can make it relearn it by going to the Moves and Stats section of its Summary page and selecting “Change Moves” by pressing the A button.
Upon learning Hyper Drill, your Dunsparce will automatically evolve into Dudunsparce. There is also a very slim chance that your Dudunsparce will have three segments on its body instead of two, making this form the one to aim for if you’re into that kind of thing.
Now that you know how to evolve Dunsparce into Dudunsparce in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, check out more of our Gen 9 evolution guides:
- How to Evolve Lechonk into Oinkologne in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
- Pokemon Scarlet & Violet: How to Evolve Charcadet into Armarouge or Ceruledge
- How to Evolve Pawmo into Pawmot in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
- How to Evolve Bisharp into Kingambit in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
- How to Evolve Primeape into Annihilape in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet