Hogwarts Legacy has tons of secrets to explore and complete for rewards. A famous example is the Daedalian keys: these small, flying keys lead you to mysterious cabinets, each housing tokens to open a special treasure chest!
I don’t know about you, but I’ve had several situations where I went to look for a Daedalian key only to lose it and have no clue where to find its token cabinet! If you want to learn more, continue reading to find a comprehensive list of every house token cabinet location in Hogwarts Legacy.
Table of Contents
- Astronomy Wing House Token Cabinets
- Bell Tower House Token Cabinets
- The Great Hall House Token Cabinets
- South Wing House Token Cabinets
- Grand Staircase House Token Cabinets
- Library Annex House Token Cabinets
- Library Annex (Central Hall) House Token Cabinets
- Map Chamber House Token Cabinets
- How to Open the House Chest in Hogwarts Legacy
Hogwarts Legacy – All House Token Cabinet Locations
There are 16 Daedalian keys and matching house token cabinets to find after beginning their initial side quest, with each location listed below:
The Astronomy Wing has two Daedalian key house token cabinets to find:
- Astronomy Tower Floo Flame – Up the stairs to find the key, Astronomy Classroom for the cabinet. You’ll see quest markers for both!
- Defence Against the Dark Arts Classroom Floo Flame – Head down the stairs near the skeleton statue for the key, then back up the stairs and northeast down the corridor for the cabinet.
Bell Tower Wing
The Bell Tower Wing has an additional Daedalian key and matching house token cabinet to search for:
- Bell Tower Courtyard Floo Flame – Up the left staircase and through the doors for the key, then up the stairs for the cabinet.
The Great Hall
There are two Daedalian keys and cabinets to find in the Great Hall:
- Great Hall Floor Flame – North through the doors for the key, down the stairs and to your right for the cabinet.
- Great Hall Floor Flame – East toward the fireplace for the key, then back toward the Floo Flame and up the staircase to find the cabinet.
The South Wing also has three keys and cabinets for you to search for after you unlock the Alohomora spell:
- Faculty Tower Floo Flame – Head south down the hall through Gladwin Moon’s door and up the stairs for the key, then back downstairs and next to the staircase for the cabinet.
- Hospital Wing Floo Flame – Down the winding stairs and toward the clock tower for the key, backtrack to the previous room to locate the cabinet.
- Clock Tower Courtyard – Southeast through a locked door and up the stairs for the key, up another flight of stairs and left across a wooden platform for the cabinet.
There are two keys and house token cabinets you can find in the Grand Staircase:
- Grand Staircase Floo Flame – Down the spiral staircase for the key and into the Reception Hall to spot the cabinet.
- Quad Courtyard Floo Flame – Up the left staircase for the key, northwest against the school’s walls for the cabinet.
Library Annex – Potions Classroom/Library
The Library Annex has four keys and cabinets total, with the first two located in the following areas:
- Potions Classroom Floo Flame – Go east down the hall and through the door for the key and down the winding staircase for the cabinet.
- Library Floo Flame – Southeast through the bookshelves for the key, north from the Floo Flame, to find the cabinet.
Library Annex – Central Hall
Alongside the two keys and cabinets listed above, the Library Annex’s Central Hall also has two additional ones:
- Central Hall Floo Flame – Up the nearby staircase and under the steps for the key, back down and to your right to locate the cabinet.
- Central Hall Floo Flame – Go down the stairs to your right to find the key, then back up the stairs and southeast to the Arithmancy door to spot the cabinet.
The Map Chamber, which is accessible after progressing through the Jackdaw quest line, has two keys and house token cabinets you can find:
- Map Chamber Floo Flame – Up the staircases and north down the cellar corridor to find the key, back into the cellar room for the cabinet.
- Map Chamber Cellar Room – East down the corridor to the dragon statue for the key, up the stairs to spot the cabinet.
How to Open the House Chest in Hogwarts Legacy
Once you collect all 16 house tokens, head into your house’s common room and open the chest you found during the Daedalian Keys quest. You can add these tokens as you collect them or insert all of them into the chest’s slot at the end.
Opening this chest rewards you with an ornate robe cosmetic, which you can use to represent your house!
Hogwarts Legacy is available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. To learn more about the game, check out how to get the Legendary Mask in Hogwarts Legacy, or click the game’s tag below to discover our growing content list!