After entering the Toy Story Realm, saving Woody and welcoming Buzz Lightyear into the Valley, you’ll almost immediately encounter the second portion of this new story. Following the preceding events, Woody will ask you to help him rebuild a farmhouse for Bonnie, prompting you to explore the Realm and Dreamlight Valley in search of various materials. If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to find a comprehensive guide on completing the You’re My Favorite Deputy quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: You’re My Favorite Deputy Quest Guide
Without further ado, below are the steps to completing the “You’re my Favorite Deputy” quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Talk to Woody in the Toy Story Realm
- Gather the following materials in the Toy Story Realm: Ice Pop Stick, Pipe Cleaner
- Bring the materials to Woody
- Gather the rest of the materials in Dreamlight Valley: Yellow Daisy, Adhesive Bonding Agent
- Bring the materials to Woody
- Go meet Woody at Bonnie’s farm beside the bed
- Talk to Woody
- Search the room for the Origami Animals
- Bring the Origami Animals to Woody
- Place Woody’s Carousel in Dreamlight Valley
- Use the Scrooge McDuck sign to pay for the construction of Woody’s Carousel
- Welcome Woody into the village!
Head back into the Toy Story Realm and speak to Woody to begin this mission. You’ll immediately discuss rebuilding Bonnie’s farm and collecting resources to do it. You’ll have to find eight Ice Pop Sticks and five Pipe Cleaners. Finding these items requires using your Royal Axe and Shovel to clear out piles of candy and popsicle sticks. You’ll find thirteen total piles spread around the room. Return each item to Woody to progress to the second part of this quest.
After gathering the Ice Pop Sticks and Pipe Cleaners, Woody will instruct you to finish the second part of building this farmhouse. However, rather than searching the Realm, you’ll have to venture into Dreamlight Valley and collect two items:
- Adhesive Bonding Agent – Speak to Buzz to get this item
- Yellow Daisy (2) – Search around Peaceful Meadow to find these
With both items on hand, return to Woody to build Bonnie’s farmhouse! It’ll appear beside the bed, where you can access it by descending the toy ramp, running past the flower table, and reaching the back wall. Speak to Woody again once you get there.
The third part of your Toy Story Realm adventures requires you to find origami animals for the farmhouse. There are five total scattered around the room:
- Butterfly: Next to a picture of a colored egg near the farmhouse.
- Penguin: Behind the stack of books near the wooden stove.
- Elephant: Near the race car track, in front of a ladder.
- Second Elephant: Next to the red backpack at the Realm’s entrance.
- Turtle: Inside the closet, against the door.
Once you bring this final set of items to Woody, you’ll progress to the last portion of this quest! You’ll gain Woody’s Carousel, which you can place in Dreamlight Valley for him to move into. After setting it and paying the 10,000 Star Coin fee at Scrooge’s Construction sign, Woody will officially join the Valley! Welcoming him will conclude the You’re My Favorite Deputy quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’d like to explore other mission guides, check out our A Secret Mission in Uncharted Space Quest Guide and our The Circle of Life Quest Guide.