As you play through Disney Dreamlight Valley, you’ll unlock new realms and regions to explore. As you do, you’ll unlock new characters to interact with and invite to your island. To access the island where Ariel the mermaid resides, you’ll first have to finish a specific quest! If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to find a comprehensive guide on completing the Mysterious Wreck quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Disney Dreamlight Valley: Mysterious Wreck Quest Guide
Below are all the steps for completing each part of the “Mysterious Wreck” quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Find the Mysterious Paddle on the Beach.
- You need to find someone who’s good at fixing things. Talk to Goofy about the Wrecked Raft
- Gather the materials to repair the Wrecked Raft: Hardwood, Rope, Clay and Iron Ingots
- Talk to Goofy
- Craft the Raft Repair Kit at a Crafting Station
- Repair the Raft near Skull Rock on Dazzle Beach.
- Talk to Goofy.
After unlocking Dazzle Beach and exploring a bit, you’ll find a wooden paddle on a nearby island. Upon picking it up, you’ll start the quest, prompting you to ask someone for help. The task redirects you to Goofy, who’ll help you repair the wrecked raft at the scene.
To repair the raft, Goofy asks you for the following materials:
- Hardwood x30 – Located on the ground within the Forest of Valor, Glade of Trust, Sunlit Plateau, Frosted Heights and Forgotten Lands
- Rope x7 – Crafted using Fiber, which you make using Seaweed
- Clay x25 – Dig or forage from Sunlit Plateau, Glade of Trust and Forgotten Lands
- Iron Ingots x10 – Break black rocks in the Forest of Valor, Glade of Trust, Sunlit Plateau, Frosted Heights and Forgotten Lands
Once you have all the necessary materials, return to Goofy and start building the Raft Repair Kit at a nearby crafting station. Head into Functional Items and make it to proceed!
Go back to Skull Rock, the island where you found the paddle, and repair the raft. Speak to Goofy and hear his words of encouragement to board the raft and venture out. After the conversation ends, you’ll complete the quest and can embark on the boat to visit a new area!
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out our With Great Power Quest Guide and How to Bypass Barriers in Disney Dreamlight Valley.