If you've been wading through the most recent Borderlands 3 event in the hopes of turning some loot-related luck upside down, then welcome to the club. It's been quite the time with the Rare Chest Riches event here at the office, but if you're looking for more boxes to crack open then why not check out what we know about the Borderlands 3 Red Chest locations on Nekrotafeyo.
Borderlands 3 Red Chest Locations on Nekrotafeyo
So, you're trying to get yourself some Red Chests to open in Borderlands 3. Red chests are basically the cream of the crop when it comes to lootables - you'll be picking up Epic or Legendary gear usually when you bust one of these bad boys open, so we can definitely see why people are so hungry to get their paws on them.
We've listed off all the Borderlands 3 Red Chest locations on Nekrotafeyo if you're kicking around that area and organized them alphabetically for ease of reference below. For those who fancy themselves a little more directionally challenged, we've included tips on how to identify the various locations too.
Borderlands 3 Red Chest Locations on Nekrotafeyo - Desolation's Edge (3 chests)
- If you've accepted the quest Homeopathological, you'll be asked to open a Red Chest as part of this.
- Another Red Chest is available if you're on the mission Bad Vibrations; there'll be a portion where you have to interact with a column of steam and the chest will be visible.
- From the most South-Westerly Catch-A-Ride, you're going to want to nip into the structure immediately to the West. You'll get to a structure with some stone pillars that you can scale in a right-angle formation to reach a Red Chest.
Borderlands 3 Red Chest Locations on Nekrotafeyo - The Pyre of Stars (2 Chests)
- There's a Red Chest behind a waterfall which is to the West of the Wet Well.
- There's also another Red Chest on the western portion of the map. Keep an eye out for what looks like a series of podiums in a room that then leads to a gap in the wall, and leapfrog them to get to the Red Chest.
Borderlands 3 Red Chest Locations on Nekrotafeyo - Tazendeer Ruins (2 Chests)
- Make your way up from the Southernmost exit on the map, passing the vendors and looping around to the west but taking the first left path when you hit a fork in the road. You'll need to vault over a tree branch blocking your way to get to this first Red Chest.
- If you're on the hunt for Sylestro and Atomic for Zer0 as part of his swathe of Target of Opportunity missions, then you'll find a Red Chest where this duo hangs out on the Northernmost part of the map.
Now that you've got more information about the Borderlands 3 Red Chest locations on Nekrotafeyo, it should be pretty easy to swoop them up and to get to the loot that they will undoubtedly reward you with. Need help with anything else on your jaunts around Pandora and the wider galaxy? We've got you covered with these tips and tricks: