With the next wave of Borderlands 3 content moving ahead full-steam, there’s plenty to do in the game and plenty to gear up for as we try and tackle the latest DLC. If you’re finding yourself particularly pressed, you might be wanting to pick up some extra protection. Well, we’ve definitely got you covered. Enter: our Borderlands 3 Legendary shields list. We’ve got some tips on how to pick them up too, so you won’t be caught with your pants down in the next firefight.
Borderlands 3 Legendary Shields List – How to Get Them
So, you’re after a shield that is going to do its fair share of watching your back? Luckily enough, you’ll have a ton to choose from. Where we’ve previously covered off how to get some of these shields, we’ve also included links to those guides for more detail in case you wanted in-depth instructions.
- Band of Sitorak – drops from The Unstoppable
- Barricade Re-Charger – loot drop
- Big Boom Blaster – loot drop
- Brawler Ward – loot drop
- Front Loader – in the courtyard in Athenas
- Frozen Heart – drops from Aurelia Hammerlock
- Frozen Snowshoe – drops from Takedown at Maliwan’s Blacksite
- Impaler – loot drop
- Improved Version 0.m – drops from Takedown at Maliwan’s Blacksite
- Messy Breakup – drops from GenIVIV
- Re-Charger Berner – drops from Takedown at Maliwan’s Blacksite
- Rectifier – drops from Demoskaggon
- Rough Rider – loot drop
- Scream of Terror – drops from the Bloody Harvest event
- Stop-Gap – drops from Demoskaggon
- Transformer – loot drop, or from the It’s Alive side mission
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot – drops from Demoskaggon
Now that you’ve got our complete Borderlands 3 Legendary shields list to hand, it should be a little easier for you to pick some of them up as you’re kicking around the Pandoran overworld and the general galaxy. There are some real killer entries on there, whether it’s something which electrocutes your enemies or a shield that makes you immune to all damage at crucial moments. Why not collect them all? If you need a hand with anything else about Borderlands 3, check out these tips and tricks that we’ve compiled for Vault Hunters in your position?