We've been waiting for the next wave of content to officially hit Borderlands 3 now that we know that we're going to be expecting some bloody (literally) happy nuptials, but as we wait, it looks like the team behind the game are taking the time to consolidate and improve our experience which is pretty rad. Now, with the latest patch rolling out, here's what we know about the Borderlands 3 hotfix notes for March 5.
Borderlands 3 Hotfix Notes for March 5
If you're been wondering whether or not things are progressing as normal after the announcement of the latest Borderlands 3 DLC - Guns, Love, and Tentacles - then you'll be glad to note that the answer is yes. We've been having our regular hotfix fixes here as Vault Hunters, and the most recent one is one that took place on March 5. Gearbox's official website has the full picture when it comes to what exactly has changed, but for those who want it well-summarized, we've reproduced the relevant notes below for your reference.
- Addressed a reported concern that Moist Hand Luke and Grabby Gretchen would occasionally spawn inside of the wall during “Playing with Fire”
- Addressed a reported concern that Eridium jars in Atlas HQ were occasionally despawning when leaving the area
- Addressed a reported concern where characters could sometimes get stuck between a bush and the railing in The Spendopticon
- Addressed a reported concern where characters could sometimes get stuck between a Ratch nest and a tree near the beginning of the Market District
- Addressed a reported concern that players were sometimes able to escape the boss arena during the Trial of Cunning
- Addressed a reported concern that the “Like, Follow, Obey” skin was sometimes displaying corrupt textures on the Gunner
This week, we took a look at some character skills that were occasionally not properly reporting what was happening in-game. For these instances, we have updated the description text to show the actual in-game values and removed an instance of a penalty that was not reported on its skill description.
- Addressed reported instances of the Gunner’s skill descriptions sometimes showing inaccurate value
- “Hell on Rails” skill description was occasionally showing +30% Fuel Drain instead of the actual +8%
- “Corrosive Sabot Round” skill description was occasionally showing -50% Railgun Damage and Fuel Drain instead of the actual -33%
- Addressed a reported concern that the Gunner’s “Active Tracking” skill was receiving a 50% penalty to damage per missile and ammo capacity that was not listed in the skill description. We have removed this penalty
- Fixed a typo with the Beastmaster’s “Furious Attack” skill in English
- Addressed a reported concern that Blood Cooled Jackbot’s beam attacks were bypassing the Operative’s barrier
Now that you know what we know about the Borderlands 3 hotfix notes for March 5, it might be a little bit easier for you to figure out whether or not any issues that you've been experiencing personally have already been fixed. From Gearbox's information that they've made available to the community, it looks like there have also been some fixes for specific skills to do with Gunners, so it might feel that you're a little bit more powerful now if that's your Vault Hunting method of choice. Need a hand with anything else to do with Borderlands 3? Why not check out these other tips and tricks that we've prepared for you as part of our dedicated guides hub for the title?