Honkai: Star Rail’s Everwinter Hill is a wild ride. Without spoiling, a lot is going on here, and you’ll want to prepare yourself for it all. Once the craziness calms down, though, we can appreciate its finer parts, like the various treasure chests scattered throughout the region. After all, with how chaotic this area gets, it’s easy to get distracted and miss them! If you want to learn more, continue reading to discover every Jarilo-VI Everwinter Hill treasure chest location in Honkai: Star Rail.
All Everwinter Hill Treasure Chest Locations in Honkai: Star Rail
Despite the in-game map telling you there are three basic chests in Everwinter Hill, don’t walk in expecting it to be a cakewalk! You’ll have to explore the area in its entirety and risk running into some enemies that can easily wipe your team if you’re under-leveled. Fortunately, there are ways to get around this, but waiting until later in your playthrough is safer if you want to stay safe.
With all that said, let’s start hunting for some chests! I’ll useg the numbered map image below as a reference, allowing us all to backtrack a little easier if needed.
Related: Where to Find All Wanted Posters in Honkai: Star Rail
- Starting from the Deck of Creation Space Anchor, head down the west stairs and turn left. The first treasure chest is hiding in a corner next to the stone stairs.
- From the stairs, go directly north to spot the second chest n front of a buried building.
- Continue down this path, defeating the enemies and Warp Trotter along the way. You’ll spot a small alcove at the end of the snowy trail, with the chest sitting comfortably on the ground near another half-buried building and a metal pipe.
Where to Find Everwinter Hill Warp Trotter and Bonus Chests in Honkai: Star Rail
Alongside the four chests in this area, you’ll also find a Warp Trotter and a precious chest:
- Warp Trotter – Head past the second basic treasure chest and toward the third. You’ll spot the Warp Trotter past a group of enemies, in a small alcove along the path.
- Precious Chest – Just north of the main platform, you’ll spot a high-level Decaying Shadow enemy guarding the chest. Defeat the monster to gain access to it!
Want to travel through other parts of Jarilo-VI for some treasure? Did you forget a few at Herta Space Station and plan to return to find the rest? Be sure to explore our other Honkai: Star Rail chest guides below!
- All Supply Zone Treasure Chest Locations in Honkai: Star Rail
- All Base Zone Treasure Chest Locations in Honkai: Star Rail
- All Boulder Town Treasure Chest Locations in Honkai: Star Rail
- All Administrative District Treasure Chest Locations in Honkai: Star Rail
- All Backwater Pass Treasure Chest Locations in Honkai: Star Rail
Honkai: Star Rail is available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Android, and iOS. To learn more about the game, check out our complete Honkai: Star Rail content list by clicking the tag below!