After a long wait, Bayonetta 3 is finally here. The witch was unfashionably late, but we forgive her because the new game is fire! Many gamers, after waiting this long, will simply swallow the 14-chapter-long game, which takes about 15 to 20 hours to complete. And even after you finish the main story, there is still a lot to be done. Here is a list of all Bewitchments in Bayonetta 3.
All Bewitchments in Bayonetta 3
There are no Achievements on Switch but there are Bewitchments in Bayonetta 3 – basically, the special task lists for each mean Chapter in the game. Check them all out below.
Prologue – A Chaotic Encounter Bewitchments
- Finish the deck battle without touching clouds of erasure.
- Avoid Kraken’s ink.
- Taunt an enemy.
- Use Gomorrah’s Gripping Bite on the Cumulonimbus.
- Attack Kraken’s tentacle anchors with Gomorrah 5 times.
Chapter 1 – Scrambling For Answers Bewitchments
- Destroy 3 obstacles whilst riding Gomorrah.
- Pick up a hamburger.
- Stand atop an iconic Shibuya landmark.
- Defeat 5 Stratus inside the train car.
- Defeat a Pannus without causing it to split.
Chapter 2 – City on Fire Bewitchments
- Watch MC Enzo’s show on the giant monitor.
- Scare stray cats with Infernal Demons 3 times.
- Ride Phantasmaraneae without falling into any pits or clouds or erasure.
- Take a specific path while riding Phantasmaraneae.
- Stop Asperatus with Massive Web 3 times.
Chapter 3 – A Sinking Feeling Bewitchments
- Collect the Halos hidden in the giant lantern.
- Dodge all the oncoming train cars.
- Break Iridescent Core once.
- Hit Arch-Iridescent with Sin Gomorrah’s flame 3 times.
- Defeat 3 Homunculi while chasing Iridescent.
Chapter 4 – Worlds Apart Bewitchments
- Enter the Lotus Field in Ginnungagap.
- Walk over the lava while using Phantasmaraneae Masquerade.
- Proceed without using Congestus’ control time.
- Break Virga once.
- Hit Mediocris with an Infernal Demon attack 3 times.
Chapter 5 – Hot Pursuit Bewitchments
- Put out the fire without running into obstacles.
- Climb to the top of a structure with 3 or more floors.
- Perform a full bare-handed combo on any enemy.
- Pass the ladder-holding soldier before Luka.
- Break Volutus once.
Chapter 6 – Off the Rails Bewitchments
- Stay on the lava wheel for 5 seconds.
- Run across the crumbling path without falling into lava.
- Avoid getting hit by debris thrown by Pyrocumulus.
- Deflect Arch-Pyrocumulous staff attack 3 times.
- Use Phantasmaraneae to knock Pyrocumulous off of the wall.
Chapter 7 – Burning Sands Bewitchments
- Touch a Chesire mirage 3 times while wandering the desert.
- Dig up all of the buried treasure while riding Chesire.
- Stare at the mural of Enzo for 3 seconds.
- Cross quicksand river without falling in.
- Defeat the 3 Uncinus that appear from quicksand.
Chapter 8 – A Croaking Chorus Bewitchments
- Stand on top of the windmill tower.
- Destroy 5 Baal statues inside the temple.
- Enter the hidden room inside the temple.
- Hit Castellanus core while at least 1 segment is intact.
- Hit Murus with Baal’s poison rain.
Chapter 9 – Learning to Fly Bewitchments
- Scare off 20 resting Malphas demons.
- Escape from the clouds of erasure without touching them.
- Complete the sand sliding portion without hitting any obstacles.
- Avoid touching clouds of erasure during the battle on the scales.
- Perform 5 torture attacks during the battle atop the Tower of Pacts.
Chapter 10 – Cover of Night Bewitchments
- Step on 10 of the fallen stained glass shards on Thule.
- Climb to the top of the stone tower in Thule.
- Travel through Ginnungagap without falling.
- Avoid getting hit by Strider inside his special field.
- Defeat 3 small Golems.
Chapter 11 – A Familiar Dance Bewitchments
- Find the item hidden in the underground tunnel.
- Attack Rosa’s Umbran Armor and get the secret item.
- Avoid all obstacles in the dark while riding Mictlantecuhtli.
- Find Rosa behind the right door and attack.
- Defeat 50 Lacunosus while riding Mictlantecuhtli.
Chapter 12 – The Edge of Madness Bewitchments
- Destroy 5 buses.
- Defeat this world’s Bayonetta with the Umbran Clock Tower equipped.
- Finish Baal Zebul’s performance without taking damage.
- Defeat all enemies in the underground tunnel.
- Knock down a helicopter while riding Gomorrah.
Chapter 13 – Kingdom of One Bewitchments
- Collect 25 lotuses in Ginnungagap.
- Activate Perfect Witch Time 5 times as Madama Butterly.
- Avoid getting hit by Dark Adam’s enlargement attack.
- Hit Aureole with a Madama Butterfly’s Flutter Kiss.
- Defeat an enemy while moving through collapsing Ginnungagap.
Chapter 14 – A Single Truth Bewitchments
- Finish the Singularity Chaos battle with no damage.
- Hit Singularity Definition 5 times with Crow Within as Bayo 1.
- See the end of Bayonetta’s story.
- Hit Singularity Definition 5 times with Madama Butterfly as Bayo 1.
- Defeat a Homunculus summoned by Singularity Balance.
Similar to Achievements or Trophies on Xbox or PlayStation, Bewitchments seems to unlock nothing but bragging rights and that warm and fuzzy feeling of completion.
For more Bayonetta 3 guides here on Prima Games, check out How to unlock Kraken in Bayonetta 3, How to Customize Outfits in Bayonetta 3, and How to Take Better Screenshots in Bayonetta 3 – Photo Mode Guide.