Less than 10 days remain until the full release of Vampire Survivors v1.0, and we are past the first third of spoilers. The hype is building up, with many new players flocking to the game to see what all the full is about (it’s the most-played game on Steam Deck right now!) and veteran players waiting for the full release to once again conquer new challenges and rejoin the “100% Achievements” club.
Anyway, when it comes to the Vampire Survivors Advent Calendar Spoiler series on Prima Games, we have seen quite a few interesting reveals that will have a significant impact on the game and some that are just cosmetic improvements. Keep on reading to find out what Spoiler 5 (October 11th, 2022) brings to the table in Vampire Survivors.
Vampire Survivors Advent Calendar: Spoiler 5 (October 11, 2022)
If you missed any of the previous Advent Calendar Spoilers, check out these articles to catch up:
- Vampire Survivors Advent Calendar Spoiler 4 Revealed (October 10, 2022)
- Vampire Survivors Advent Calendar Spoiler 3 Revealed (October 9, 2022)
- Vampire Survivors Advent Calendar Spoiler 2 Revealed (October 8, 2022)
- Vampire Survivors Advent Calendar Spoiler 1 Revealed (October 7, 2022)
Poncle has revealed today that there will be a number of QoL (Quality of Life) Improvements in v1.0:
- For each character that you have unlocked, you will be able to see which stages you have completed successfully (inB4 an achievement to clear all stages with every character).
- Pagination will be a thing, so you will be able to scroll through a lot more options in the future.
- Each stage will give you a heads-up if it contains a Relic.
- You will be able to permanently lock a music track that you want to be played every time you start a new run.
- We will finally be able to skip the Treasure animation for the Treasure with five items!
Well, that’s about it for today’s Advent Calendar Spoiler 5. Stay tuned tomorrow for another spoiler report, and make sure to check our Vampire Survivors guides under the game tag below (or by searching for the keywords in the upper-right corner).