November is slated for plenty of events in Pokémon GO and the Dratini Community Day Classic is one of the first major weekend specials for the month. What’s even more exciting is that this weekend is only the first of two Community Days set for November in the Season of Light.
Like every Community Day before it, the Dratini day will have a handful of Special Research challenges designed to give players easy access to evolutions and candies. To access the Special Research instead of the occasional Timed Research, you’ll need the $1 ticket and you keep the Research until it’s completed. In this guide, we’ll go over all four steps of the Classic event and the rewards involved.
Dratini Community Day Special Research Challenges & Rewards – Pokémon GO
The event itself will go live on November 5 at 2 pm local time. Trainers will have three hours to get all of their research done. At 5 pm local time, new bonuses will go live but the main event will be over. Below you can find all of the Dratini research and rewards.
Dratini Community Day Classic (1/4):
- Power up Pokémon 10 times – 15 Poké Balls
- Catch 15 Dratini – Dratini Encounter
- Make 5 Nice Throws – 20 Dratini Candy
- Rewards: 2,000 Stardust, Dratini Encounter, 1 Incense Lure
Dratini Community Day Classic (2/4):
- Catch 15 Dratini – 20 Dratini Candy
- Transfer 10 Pokémon – Dragonair Encounter
- Evolve 3 Dratini – 10 Pinap Berries
- Rewards: 1,500 XP, Dratini Encounter, 1 Lure Module
Dratini Community Day Classic (3/4):
- Make 3 Great Curveball Throws – 50 Dratini Candy
- Evolve 2 Dragonair – 1 Lucky Egg
- Transfer 10 Pokémon – 15 Great Balls
- Rewards: 2,500 XP, 1 Super Rocket Radar, 15 Ultra Balls
Dratini Community Day Classic (4/4):
- Claim Reward – 2 Silver Pinap Berries
- Claim Reward – Dratini Encounter
- Claim Reward – 3,500 XP
- Rewards: 3,000 Stardust, Dragonite Encounter, 3 Rare Candy
If you don’t buy the ticket for the event, you won’t get the Special Research, but you can still certainly participate in the wild spawns. So make sure to get all of the Dratinis that you can.
And that’s all. For more of the latest news, updates, and guides, head over to the dedicated Pokémon GO section of our site.