Trainers rejoice, it’s finally that time of year! Pokémon GO is bringing back Community Day Classic: Dratini! This event will arrive on November 5, 2022, from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM local time.
For that three-hour period, Dratini will be spawning at much higher rates. But one of the best parts of Community Day is that not only will trainers be swimming in Dratinis, there’s an increased Shiny rate of 1 in 15, or 4%. This is far better than the average shiny rates on a normal day, where you’d only have a 1 in 500 chance, or 2% chance, of finding a Shiny Pokemon.
What Featured Attack Will You Get on Community Day in Pokemon Go?
With so many Dratinis to catch, it’s likely that you’ll be able to farm enough candies to level up and evolve your Dratini all the way into its final form, Dragonite. And if you do so on November 5 between 2:00 PM and 7:00 PM, your Dragonite is guaranteed to know the Charged Attack Draco Meteor. Draco Meteor as a Charge Attack can be extremely powerful and great for nuking, so this is absolutely a Pokemon you’ll want to farm candies for.
Event Bonuses for Community Day Classic in Pokemon GO
Trainers participating in the event will not only have Dratinis to look forward to but also certain item bonuses:
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours,
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours,
- You’ll receive three times the Stardust upon capture
- Take a few snapshots during the Community Day event and get a special surprise! Dratini will photobomb you, which can be repeated up to five times
Good luck hunting, trainers! May you find the shiny dragon of your dreams.
Prima Games is your resource for Pokemon Go questions, answers, and guides! Check out these great articles:
- Pokemon GO Plus Disabled: When Is It Coming Back?
- Is Cosmoem in Pokemon Go? – Answered
- How to Get Ursaluna in Pokemon Go