So, you have just started playing Marvel Snap, and are slowly getting introduced to the Pool One of Marvel Snap cards. Welcome to Prima Games! We will show you our Tier List of best cards in Pool One of Marvel Snap so that you can better grasp the power level of the cards that reside in it.
Top Cards in Marvel Snap Pool One: Tier list of Most Powerful Cards in Marvel Snap Pool One
We have divided the cards into four tiers:
- S Tier – Best of the best. Mostly work well on their own and fit into most decks.
- A Tier – Great cards, but not overpowered and require a bit of planning.
- B Tier – Niche uses.
- C Tier – Garbage or highly situational, or even worse, highly dependent on other factors.
Related: All Locations in Marvel Snap Listed
For most cards, we’ll provide some commentary, and they are sorted alphabetically within their respective tiers. Make sure to check out our other Marvel Snap guides and articles under the game tag available under this Tier List.
Related: All Marvel Snap Cards Listed
- Ant-Man – An excellent one-drop that turns into 1/4 eventually.
- Blue Marvel – A brutal standalone card that has an insane combo potential with some other cards and locations.
- Enchantress – A brutal counterplay to Ongoing decks that are running rampant in these tiers.
- Iron Man – Works well with almost everything, and works especially great with Onslaught and Blue Marvel.
- Jessica Jones – One of the best solo cards. Just toss her into a Location that you won’t use next turn and she will be 4/8.
- Ka-Zar – Current meta involves a lot of one-drops, including squirrels, rocks…
- Nightcrawler – 1/2 that’s absolutely B-U-S-T-E-D! The amount of intelligent and trick plays you can do with him is crazy!
- Odin – Fairly strong on his own, and can turn the tides by repeating On Reveal effects.
- Onslaught – Boss card for Ongoing decks and basically a YouTube highlight reel producer in his spare time.
- Scarlet Witch – Arguably one of the few staple cards along with Ant-Man and Nightcrawler that always find their use.
- Wolfsbane – Decent to play on curve, decent as a finisher on an almost full Location
- Apocalypse – Very powerful, near S Tier, however a lot of RNG is involved, so he’ll be in A.
- Captain America – Very powerful, near S Tier, works wonders with Onslaught in Ongoing decks.
- Carnage – A card that is not understood by many, but it has its usage.
- Devil Dinosaur – Annoying to deal with if you have a lot of cards in your hand, but that can be situational.
- Gamora – Excellent counterplay card which is as strong as Hulk if you “catch” an opponent with it.
- Ironheart – Weak A Tier but cool as a support card. Judging by the name, it works superb with Iron Man.
- Klaw – Great card to attack two fronts at the same time.
- Lady Sif – She’s here only because of Apocalypse.
- Spider-Woman – Great counter against swarms of smaller cards
- The Punisher – Fairly good three-drop, with the potential to evolve for +4 Power during the game
- White Tiger – Card with a great potential to bypass some placement rules set by Locations.
- Yondu – You can nail a crucial card in your opponent’s deck with this effect. Plus, it provides information to you.
- Mister Fantastic
- Moon Girl
- Professor X
- Squirrel Girl
- America Chavez
- Iron Fist
- Misty Knight
- Multiple Man
- Rocket Raccoon
- Strong Guy
- Sword Master
- The Thing
- Uatu the Watcher