The long-running Blizzard MMO is getting yet another expansion on November 28. Dragonflight will be the ninth expansion for the seemingly eternal World of Warcraft. Players will be able to explore new Dragon Isles and roll the new unique race/class combination – Dracthyr Evoker. Amazingly enough, there are still many players hyped for this and as usual for the most die-hard fans, there will be a Collector’s Edition. Let’s see what it brings this time and whether it’s worth it.
Is WoW Dragonflight Epic Edition Collector’s Set Worth it?
The collector edition of Dragonflight is called the “Epic Edition Collector’s Set” and it comes with the following:
- World of Warcraft Dragonflight Epic Edition Game Key – The expansion itself.
- The Art of Dragonflight Hardback Art Book – As usual Blizzard’s art books are top-notch.
- Alexstrasza Mouse Pad – Same small size as the one from the previous Collector’s Edition, not very useful, nice art tho
- Dragonflight Five-Pin Collector’s Set – Last time we got some pins as well, good quality
- Epic Edition In-Game Content – Digital in-game bonuses are included, mostly Draginflight-themed cosmetic items.
- A Dragonflight-Level Character Boost – Boost your character instantly to level 60 and be ready to jump right away into the new Dragonflight content.
- Wings of Awakening – Transmog for the back-slot items, comes in 5 different colors.
- Tangled Dreamweaver Mount – Brand new mount!
- Murkastrasza Pet & Drakks Pet – New Dragonflight-themed pets!
- Diadem of the Spell-Keeper – Run around with Sindragosa’s crown on your head with this transmog for head-slot items.
- Timewalker’s Hearthstone Effect – A new fancy effect for Hearthstone (the in-game teleport, not the card game!)
- 30 Days of Game Time – You need this to play, still.
World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Epic Edition Collector’s Set is listed on the Blizzard Gear store at $129.99 – so is it worth it, you ask? Well, if you are a fan who has already lived half of your life in this game, what can we say, you need this edition first and foremost as a shelf item. For everyone else, I guess with the prices of other Collector’s Editions and games in general it’s not bad value – if you still play World of Warcraft, that is.
For more MMOs here on Prima Games, check out Best Genshin Impact Presets in Tower of Fantasy, Is New World Down? – How to Check New World Server Status, and FFXIV: How to Get the Mechanical Lotus Mount in Final Fantasy XIV.