One of the new Dragon Ball quests in Fortnite is to watch Dragon Ball Super in the Dragon Ball Super Episode Festival. It’s a little bit confusing, so we don’t blame you for wondering what you are supposed to do. The good news is that it’s actually a pretty easy challenge to finish up.
How to watch Dragon Ball Super in Dragon Ball Super Episode Festival
The first thing to do is click on the change your game mode button on the right of the screen.
After that, click on Island Code. Now, type in the following island codes for the different episodes you might want to watch.
- Dragon Ball Super: Thanks for Waiting, Lord Beerus! A Super Saiyan God is Born at Last! (1356-5236-0901)
- Dragon Ball Super: Show Us, Goku! The Power of a Super Saiyan God!! (4149-8889-8252)
- Dragon Ball Super: Let’s Keep Going, Lord Beerus! The Battle of the Gods! (5893-7217-3843)
- Dragon Ball Super: Goku, Surpass Super Saiyan God! (2586-7170-0416)
- Dragon Ball Super: Bergamo the Crusher vs. Goku! Whose Strength Reaches the Wild Blue Yonder?! (5087-3838-8716)
- Dragon Ball Super: Ah, the Uncertainty! A Universe Despairs!! (3137-9391-7999)
This will bring you to a screen for the Dragon Ball Super Episode festival.
This will allow you to load into a special custom island where you can watch the episode and enjoy some Dragon Ball. There is a lot to do as part of this Dragon Ball event. Players can get their hands on the Kamehameha, a super powerful energy attack that will destroy enemies and structures alike.
You can also get a Nimbus Cloud, a new way to travel around the map and either escape from your enemies or give them a terrible surprise. There is an incredible number of Dragon Ball challenges available in the game for you to complete, so make sure you free up plenty of time to get them all wrapped up and build up your power levels!