Vampire Survivors’ developer team (Poncle) nailed this new update for Vampire Survivors, and it’s absolutely worth every dime if you love the core game. There are many new weapons, evolutions, and characters, and in this guide, Prima Games will walk you through how to Evolve the Silver Wind into Festive Winds in the Legacy of the Moonspell DLC.
How to Get Silver Wind and Evolve it into Festive Winds in Vampire Survivors Legacy of the Moonspell DLC
Silver Wind is the starting weapon of Miang Moonspell, which you can unlock by unlocking Miang Moonspell (finding his coffin in Mt. Moonspell). Luckily enough, we have a guide for this:
When you start playing Miang Moonspell, the idea is to get Pummarola as a Passive because that is the other reagent you need to evolve Silver Wind into Festive Winds. Note that, unlike the core game, this weapon requires you to max out both Silver Wind AND Pummarola before you attempt to evolve the Silver Wind.
It’s also important to note that only chests that drop after you max out both items will drop the evolution, so do not save any chests that drop for later. There’s no point. Here are the upgrade levels of Silver Wind:
- Silver Wind Level 2: Fires 2 more projectiles.
- Silver Wind Level 3: Fires 1 more projectile.
- Silver Wind Level 4: Base damage up by 5. Effect lasts 0.3 seconds longer.
- Silver Wind Level 5: Fires 2 more projectiles.
- Silver Wind Level 6: Base damage up by 5. Base Speed up by 10%.
- Silver Wind Level 7: Base damage up by 5. Effect lasts 0.3 seconds longer.
- Silver Wind Level 8: Fires 2 more projectiles.
The weapon description claims that it weakens the enemies’ defenses. Its visual effect shows some balls/wisps flying around your character and it’s pretty cool.
We have cleared the DLC entirely, and we have written guides on unlocking everything in Vampire Survivors Legacy of the Moonspell, so if you need anything, jump in on our DLC game tag below.