So, we have yet another weapon on our hands, and this one is watery and bubbly and is used by that weird Kappa turtle we were chasing in the previous guide. Yeah, that’s Gav’Et-Oni, the official game description of which reads: “Gets more projectiles every 20 levels (max +4).” He has a cool weapon, “Mille Bolle Blu” in his arsenal, and yes, the evolution of it is possible.
Prima Games will provide you with a short guide on how to level Mille Bolle Blu and get Boo Roo Boolle in Vampire Survivors Legacy of the Moonspell DLC.
How to Get Mille Bolle Blu? Evolution of Mille Bolle Blu into Boo Roo Boolle in Legacy of the Moonspell
Getting Mille Bolle Blu is possible only if you unlock a character called Gav’Et-Oni. It’s not a very hard task. You just need to kill 6000 Kappa creatures.
How to Unlock Gav’Et-Oni in Vampire Survivors: Legacy of the Moonspell DLC
Here is what leveling of Mille Bolle Blu looks like in numbers:
- Level 2: Fires 1 more projectile. Base Area up by 10%.
- Level 3: Cooldown reduced by 0.2 seconds. Base Damage up by 3.
- Level 4: Fires 1 more projectile. Base Area up by 10%.
- Level 5: Cooldown reduced by 0.2 seconds. Base Damage up by 3.
- Level 6: Fires 1 more projectile. Base Area up by 10%.
- Level 7: Cooldown reduced by 0.2 seconds. Base Damage up by 3.
- Level 8: Fires 1 more projectile.
How to Unlock Boo Roo Boolle Evolution in Vampire Survivors
Basically, you need Mille Bolle Blu and Spellbinder maxed. Then, the very next treasure chest that drops should carry the evolution.
Thank you for visiting Prima Games. If you need more Legacy of the Moonspell guidance, visit our game tag below!