With nearly 50 desserts available to cook in Disney Dreamlight Valley, there is a wide range of simple and complex recipes available for you to make. While some are as simple as turning a random fruit into a Fruit Salad, others are very challenging. One example is Snow White’s Gooseberry Pie, a three-ingredient dish that, aside from Gooseberry in the title, doesn’t have any obvious indicators of how to create it. If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to discover how to make Snow White’s Gooseberry Pie in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Make Snow White Gooseberry Pie in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Below is the exact recipe to make Snow White’s Gooseberry Pie in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Gooseberry: Head into Frosted Heights or the Forgotten Lands and forage them from bushes.
- Wheat: Purchase seeds from Goofy’s Stall in the Peaceful Meadow and wait one minute for them to finish growing.
- Butter: Purchase from Chez Remy’s Pantry for 190 Coins.
Once you have each ingredient, toss them into a cooking pot to make the pie!
Despite this recipe seeming straightforward, it’s important to note that nearly every pie in the game is identical aside from having a different third ingredient. For example, while you create this pie with a Gooseberry, you can use raspberries instead to make a Red Fruit Pie. Below are some examples of dishes you could make with just a few ingredient changes:
- Fish Pie: Any Fish, Wheat, Butter
- Seafood Pie: Any Seafood, Wheat, Butter
- Veggie Pie: Any Vegetable, Wheat, Butter
- Apple Pie: Apple, Wheat, Butter
- Banana Pie: Banana, Wheat, Butter
- Blueberry Pie: Blueberry, Wheat, Butter
- Cherry Pie: Cherry, Wheat, Butter
- Red Fruit Pie: Any Fruit, Wheat, Butter
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out How to Make Veggie Casserole and How to Upgrade Kristoff’s Stall in Disney Dreamlight Valley.