Upon entering the Ratatouille Realm for the first time, you’re immediately greeted with a series of quests from Remy. As you cook various dishes, you’ll encounter two choices. Either you can cook the Pizza Margherita or a Veggie Casserole. If you pick the casserole, you’ll have to figure out how to make it using the ingredients in the kitchen. If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to discover how to make Veggie Casserole in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Make Veggie Casserole in Disney Dreamlight Valley
To cook an improved Veggie Casserole for the quest, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- Any Vegetables x2
- Any Spice x1
If you’re still in the Ratatouille Realm, you’ll find all of these items on the shelves in the restaurant. Below are a few examples you can try out:
- Carrots x2, Cheese, Oregano
- Corn x2, Cheese, Oregano
- Corn, Onion, Cheese, Oregano
- Bell Pepper, Onion, Cheese, Oregano
After getting your ingredients, toss them into the cooking pot to make the casserole. Once you’re finished making the dish, bring it back to Remy to progress through the quest line.
While most combinations work fine, it’s easy to get confused and accidentally add the wrong ingredients or too many. Below are some similar recipes you may want to make in the future:
- Gazpacho: Cucumber, Tomato, Onion, Any Spice
- Grilled Veggie Platter: Any Vegetables x3
- Greek Pizza: Tomato, Onion, Cheese, Wheat, Any Spice
- Margherita Pizza: Tomato, Cheese, Wheat, Any Spice
- Vegetarian Pizza: Tomato, Cheese, Wheat, Any Vegetables x2
- Vegetarian Taco: Corn, Chili Pepper, Cheese, Any Vegetable
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out How to Break Ice and How to Make Sushi in Disney Dreamlight Valley.