Disney Dreamlight Valley is a new life simulation game developed by Gameloft. In the game, which combines the adventure genre with life simulation, there are many fun activities that you can take part in and naturally, cooking is one of them. Disney Dreamlight Valley does not lack recipes, that’s for sure, and there is always room to create something different depending on the ingredients that you can gather.
We’re here to guide you through how to make a nice, healthy Potato Leek Soup in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Yum!
What are the Ingredients for the Potato Leek Soup Recipe in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
Obviously, some ingredients for the Potato Leek Soup are already in the name so there’s two down already:
- 1 x Potato (found in the Forgotten Lands, grows in 35 minutes)
- 1 x Garlic (found in the Forest of Valor, you need to forage them. Garlic is a plant that grows underground, so find the green leaves above the ground and grab them whenever you can)
- 1 x Onion (found in the Forest of Valor at Goofy’s Stall, grows in 1 hour and 15 minutes)
- 1 x Milk (you can buy it from Remy’s restaurant for 230 Star Coins)
- 1 x Leek (found in the Forgotten Lands, grows in 2 hours)
You will need a Stove and one Coal in order to successfully cook the Potato Leek Soup in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Happy cooking. Here are some other recipe guides we’ve done in case you are trying to complete your Collection and need some help figuring out ingredients – some of them are hard!