Disney Dreamlight Valley’s popularity doesn’t seem to be dropping any time soon, largely in part because there’s always something to do in it, whether it’s simply picking flowers or planting seeds. That said, one of the most popular activities amongst players is cooking, which allows you to make all sorts of meals, whether they are salty, spicy, sweet, or sour. The options are (nearly) limitless, with over 160 recipes and many different ingredients that you can either buy, forage, or grow yourself. Some quests even require a specific food item.
This guide will walk you through how to make Onion Puffs in Disney Dreamlight Valley so grab your whisk and your apron and let’s get cooking.
Ingredients for Onion Puffs Recipe in Disney Dreamlight Valley
The required ingredients for the Onion Puffs Recipe in Disney Dreamlight Valley are:
- 1 x Onion (sold at Goofy’s Stall in the Forest of Valor; in full and seed form)
- 1 x Cheese (sold at Chez Remy once you’ve unlocked Remy)
- 1 x Egg (sold at Chez Remy once you’ve unlocked Remy)
- 1 x Coal (mined from rock. Don’t forget your mining buddy!)
Once you’ve gathered what you need, place everything in the pot on the cooking stove and commence the cooking process – you’ll get your Onion Puffs in a jiffy! Now you can either gift it to a character, eat it for a buff, or sell it at Goofy’s Stall for a profit.
There you go! Enjoy your Onion Puffs. Feel free to check out more of our DDLV guides under the game tag or browse the following recipes:
- How to Make Eggplant Puffs in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Beignets in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Kronk’s Spinach Puffs in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Puree in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Bell Pepper Puffs in Disney Dreamlight Valley