Gameloft recently released Disney Dreamlight Valley, a new life simulation title made for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox S and X, and Nintendo Switch. There is always something to do in Disney Dreamlight Valley – including cooking. It is one of the many activities you can do in the game and there are plenty of recipes to cook. Depending on the ingredients you can find in the open world or buy from a merchant, there is always the possibility of turning something into a meal.
Speaking of food, Prima Games is here to show you how to make a Mediterranean Salad in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Let’s go.
What are the Ingredients for the Mediterranean Salad Recipe in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
The ingredients for the Mediterranean Salad in Disney Dreamlight Valley are fairly simple and do not differ much from the same salad in real life:
- 1 x Cucumber (found in Frosted Heights, grows for 1 hour and 15 minutes)
- 1 x Tomato (found in Dazzle Beach, grows for 25 minutes)
- 1 x Onion (found in Forest of Valor, grows for 1 hour and 15 minutes)
- 1 x Spice (try Basil (found in Peaceful Meadow) or Garlic (found in Forest of Valor))
- 1 x Lettuce (found in Peaceful Meadow, grows in just 3 minutes!)
When you’re ready, toss everything in the Cooking Pot at your Stove and watch the magic of the Mediterranean unfold in your very own kitchen!
Here are some other Disney Dreamlight Valley recipe guides we’ve done, just in case you want to get your Gordon Ramsay on and go wild in the kitchen (just without the swears):