Crepes are a popular dish with a surprising amount of versatility. In the real world and in Disney Dreamlight Valley, they’re a sweet dessert dish often paired with jam or chocolate. Sometimes, you may encounter savory versions in the real world that are more fitting for lunch or dinner. However, today, we’re focusing on the dessert version of this dish currently in the game. If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to discover how to make Crepes in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Make Crepes in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Below is the complete recipe for making Crepes in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Wheat: Purchase from the Goofy Stall in Peaceful Meadow. If you grow your own, it’ll take around one minute for the plant to mature.
- Eggs: Buy from the Chez Remy Pantry for 220 Star Coins.
- Milk: Buy from the Chez Remy Pantry for 230 Star Coins.
- Vanilla: Forage from wild herb plants in Sunlit Plateau.
Once you have all four items, toss them into the cooking pot to watch the magic happen!
If you’ve attempted to make this recipe before, there’s a chance you might have made waffles instead. Since crepes, waffles and chocolate waffles all require sugar ingredients, it’s very easy to mix up the three. This is especially true for the regular waffle dish, which calls for any sugar in-game. To help settle any confusion, below are all three recipes:
- Wheat + Milk + Eggs + Vanilla = Crepe
- Wheat + Milk + Eggs + Sugarcane = Waffles
- Wheat + Milk + Eggs + Cocoa Beans = Chocolate Waffles
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out How to Make Beignets. If you’d rather see the complete list of every cooking recipe in the game, be sure to read through our Disney Dreamlight Valley Cooking Guide.