Tired of taking down regular old enemies in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? Maybe you just want to take a bit of a break from the grind of the game's first season, which has proven to be so popular that it's had its end date extended. Now, let's pivot into talking about some Spec Ops mode related concerns (assuming that our horizons are error code-free). Here are our tips on how to kill Juggernauts in Modern Warfare.
How to Kill Juggernauts in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
If you've gunned through the main campaign in Modern Warfare then you're already familiar with Juggernauts, though your strategy at the time for dealing with the one that the story threw at you may have just been to scream loudly and empty as many rounds into it as possible. That works, of course, but we like to think that we have a little bit more finesse than when we first stumbled across one in the Into the Furnace mission.
Now, if you're staring down the barrel of one charging towards you in Spec Ops, we can help. Here are some tips that we've accumulated for dealing with Juggernauts in Modern Warfare while running scared:
- You want to bring as much damage as possible to this Juggernaut fight
- Explosive damage is your friend
- Grenades and flashbangs can help you stagger Juggernauts, letting you get more hits in
- Shotguns will help here as well, and incendiary rounds will ensure that you stick
- We'd recommend also putting things between yourself and the Juggernaut - it's less about cover and putting distance between the two of you when it's not staggered
Now that you have our advice on how to kill Juggernauts in Modern Warfare, taking one down should be a lot easier now since we've tried to eliminate the guesswork for you. However, if you need a hand with anything else in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, why not check out some of the other tips and tricks that we've put together for you to refer to?