Warhammer 40K: Darktide doesn’t lack when it comes to options for customizing your character. You have all sorts of customization options such as Upper Body, Lower Body, Stances, and more! One such way to get customizations for your characters is through Twitch Drops, which will happen periodically as Fatshark does various small events. You may be wondering how to get these Twitch Drops, especially since one is active at the time of writing. Here’s how to get Twitch Drops in Warhammer 40K: Darktide.
How to Unlock Darktide Twitch Drops
Before we begin, there’s an important note for those of you playing Darktide during its pre-order beta (before November 30). While you can earn Twitch Drops currently, any that you do earn won’t show up in your account until the game fully launches. Don’t panic if they aren’t immediately available when you’re done. With that out of the way, onto the steps.
First of all, head over to the official Darktide Twitch Drops site and select either Steam or Windows PC, depending on if you’re playing on Steam or through Game Pass for PC. This will link that account to your Darktide account, which you’ll next need to do for your Twitch account. The option will become available on the site linked above, though it can also be done when watching a Darktide Twitch stream during a drops event. From there, you just need to click the link on the site to link them together, and you can start watching a stream.
As for what drops you can earn, you can acquire the following for watching streams for short amounts of time.
- Lasgun Camo Skin (45 minutes of watch time) – November 18 to November 20
- Sword Camo Skin (30 minutes of watch time) – November 26 to November 27
- Ripper Gun Camo Skin (30 additional minutes of watch time) – November 26 to November 27
- Autogun Camo Skin (30 minutes of watch time) – December 2 to December 3
- Lasgun Camo Skin (30 additional minutes of watch time) – December 2 to December 3
- Sword Camo Skin (30 additional minutes of watch time) – December 2 to December 3
- Ripper Gun Camo Skin (30 additional minutes of watch time) – December 2 to December 3
Keep in mind that, as you probably guessed, the last three Twitch drops are reruns of the previous skins. If you’ve already claimed the Lasgun, Sword, and Ripper Gun camo skins, you don’t need to watch and claim them again.
Related:What is the Best Class in Warhammer 40K: Darktide? – Answered
The requirements for each drop may vary, but in the case of the first drop for the Camo Lasgun skin, you’ll need to watch 45 minutes of any Darktide stream. Do that, and claiming it on Twitch should make it show up in your in-game inventory.